The Shops at Mission Viejo serves many nearby communities such as Ladera Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita, Coto de Caza, San Juan Capistrano and the city of Mission Viejo. The Shops at Mission Viejo is conveniently located at the intersection of the I-5 and Crown Valley Parkway in the city of Mission Viejo.
With over 150 stores and restaurants, The Shops at Mission Viejo is south Orange County's main shopping destination. From the entire team at The Shops at Mission Viejo, we hope you will visit us soon!
Among the 150 stores and restaurants at The Shops at Mission Viejo, this indoor mall features Nordstrom, H&M, Macy's, Apple, Microsoft, Sephora, Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor and The Cheesecake Factory. The Shops at Mission Viejo serves many nearby communities such as Ladera Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita, Coto de Caza, San Juan Capistrano and the city of Mission Viejo. The Shops at Mission Viejo is conveniently located at the intersection of the I-5 and Crown Valley Parkway in the city of Mission Viejo. With over 150 stores and restaurants, The Shops at Mission Viejo is south Orange County's main shopping destination. From the entire team at The Shops at Mission Viejo, we hope you will visit us soon!
The Shops at Mission Viejo is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Friday
- 10am - 9pm
- 10am - 7pm
- 11am - 6pm
- Closed (Easter)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=239">Travelex now</a>.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- The ATM is conveniently located on the 2nd level in front of the elevator in Center Court.
- <p>Introducing an ideal destination for mommies with babies and toddlers: a cozy space, like a private living room, where you can feed the little ones and relax. Because, sometimes, you just need to take a little break.</p> <ul> <li>Baby-changing tables - supplies available for purchase </li> <li>Family bathroom (including a little potty for those just learning!) </li> <li>Comfy chairs and couches </li> <li>Soft lighting </li> <li>A flat-screen TV (programmed with toddler-friendly shows) </li> <li></li> </ul> <p><strong>Two locations:</strong> <br /> Lower level between Talbots and BCBGMAXAZARIA<br /> Upper level near the Macy's Women's Store <br /> <br /> Sponsored by: St. Joseph Health - Mission Hospital </p> <p> </p> <img alt="" src="http://25eb94b5559f65a9e24f-bf80f96e163d52bca783a9e65f8d077a.r78.cf1.rackcdn.com/Mission%20Hospital%20new%20logo%202012%20tammi.jpg" style="border-width: 0px; border-style: solid;" />
- Kids play area located on the upper level near First Cut 4 Kids and Pacific Sunwear.<br /> <br /> <br />
- The Shops at Mission Viejo have the following Coca-Cola Vending locations: <br /> * Dining Veranda next to Men's and Women's restrooms<br /> * Second level Nordstrom Parking Deck<br /> * First Level Macy's parking deck<br /> * First Level in fron of Ruby's Diner<br /> * Second Level at our Children's Play Area
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- For Lost and Found services, please stop by Simon Guest Services or call (949) 364-1772. Simon Guest Services is located in Center Court on level one.
- The doors to the Center open at 7:00am every day for the convenience of mall walkers.
- Maternity and handicapped parking is available near all of the Center's entrances.
- There are five bus stop locations near the mall. Schedules are available at Guest Services.
- You will find strollers on the lower level in Center Court behind Guest Services and on the upper level near Macy's Womens next to the Children's Play Area. Strollers are $5 each and you are refunded $1 when you return the stroller.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- The Shops at Mission Viejo offers valet parking for a flat rate of $6. Now accepting all major credit cards.<br /> <br /> Valet is located at The Cheesecake Factory entrance.<br /> <br /> This location is open:<br /> <br /> Wednesday through Friday: 11AM - 10PM<br /> Saturday: 10AM - Midnight<br /> Sunday: Noon - 8PM<br /> <br /> <br />
- Wheelchairs may be obtained from Simon Guest Services, located in Center Court on level one.
- This property features enhanced cellular connectivity that improves the signal strength and brings the cell phone tower inside of the mall.
How I Wore It: Forever 21 x Festival Fashion
Posted Mar 28 // Tiffany Borland
Hello Fashion Lovers,
March is slowly coming to an end and festivals, beaches, and road trips are headed your way! In my previous post I mentioned that I was collaborating with Forever 21 for their new Free Spirit Collection. The new Forever 21 collection is focused on fun, feminine, and edgy types. You'll find everything from fringe jackets to denim shorts to floral dresses. Oh and even swimsuits! I was able to get a beautiful multi colored swimsuit for UNDER $20!! I guess one of my favorite things about Forever 21 is that everything is affordable! You can get an entire Festival Wardrobe for under $200!! I'm wearing some of my favorite Free Spirit picks below and you can get an idea of how I'll be dressed this Spring and Summer season. Most of the pieces were under $50 or even $25! So, be sure to stop by and snag your festival favorites. The entire collection can be found at the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo's Forever 21 Locations.
Forever 21 Swimsuit and Forever 21Daisy Shorts.
Forever 21 Blossom Dress with open back!
Forever 21 Daisy Dress.
Forever 21 Daisy Bodysuit and Forever 21 Lace Skirt
I can't tell you how great these outfits are to wear. They're perfect for Spring and Summer and they're so lightweight, comfortable and down right fun to wear! Also, they're easy to pack for summer road trips, beach days and weekend get aways! So head to the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo to start your Spring and Summer wardrobe!
Aldo Festival Footwear!
Posted Feb 24 // Tiffany Borland
It's almost my favorite time of the year, where the weather is warm, your favorite bands are playing and your only worry is what to wear. Well, worry no more about footwear because I've came across the perfect boots, open toe heels and platform sandals at the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo's Aldo Shoes locations! The great thing about Aldo is that they typically carry every style in Black, Nude and Brown, which are my favorite neutral tones to wear! You can literally style anything with those tones and they make for the perfect summer shoe. Oh and the best part about these amazing shoes...they're all under $200!!
This April, I plan on heading out to Coachella for parties and amazing bands. I'll be styling my rompers, dresses and two piece sets around the boots above! Of course, I'll only be buying a few pairs (the Mazzucco, Servana and Katelina), I think they'll be the perfect summer shoes and they'll go along with everything! Be sure to stop by the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo to put together your festival outfits and grab one (or more) of these incredible boots!
Festival Fashion with Forever 21!
Posted Mar 19 // Tiffany Borland
I recently made a post featuring my Favorite Festival Footwear from Aldo Shoes, now it's time to figure out what to wear this season from the ankles up without breaking the bank! I've recently teamed up with Forever 21 to put together my Festival Essentials for the upcoming summer music concerts, pool parties and late night shindigs. I paired my favorite Forever 21 pieces with my ideal summer beverage, Jarritos and my favorite summer tunes from Saint Motel's album Voyeur! It's the perfect mix of color, fun and sweetness!
Forever 21 has everything for all of your summer attire needs including hats, sunglasses, swimwear and even...fanny packs (which are making a comeback and perfect for festivals)! The best part about these items from Forever 21...get this..nothing is OVER 40 dollars! You can literally plan complete outfits for a weekend at Coachella, Boonaroo or Outside Lands Festival for under $100!! All of the items below can be found at the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo Forever 21 locations! So, be sure to stop by and pick up your complete summer wardrobe! Oh and while you're at the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo, don't forget to stop by Aldo to get the perfect boots or laced up heels that match all of my favorite summer picks!
I'll be continuing to post about my favorite items for this upcoming summer season! What bands, trends and fashion trends are you looking forward to this summer?!
Black Swan Collection.
Posted Apr 9 // Tiffany Borland
Hello Fashion Lovers,
I've mentioned the Black Swan Collection before and I'm excited to feature new items that have popped up in the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo's Nordstrom locations. I can't tell you how beautiful and detailed every Black Swan garment is! It's well worth their price tags and even the trip to the mall to snag these items before they sell out. Black Swan is a brand new clothing brand that launched last year and is quickly taking the fashion world by storm. I'm starting to see their pieces at all of my favorite shops and on all of my favorite bloggers. I can't help but notice how unique each garment is and how it instantly sets their clothing a part from other brands by mixing elegance and class with a feminine effortlessness. It's pretty much how I'd like to dress all the time forever. Also, did I mention that each piece is timeless and perfect for any occasion. I can see myself wearing one of the lace dresses to Coachella, a night out with the girls or even to a formal wedding (maybe even a brides dress?)! Below are some of my all time favorite pieces from this seasons Black Swan Collection available at Nordstrom locations.
I'm definitely going to stop by the Brea Mall and snatch up the Crochet Overlay Maxi Dress-- it's beautiful! Let me know which item is your favorite.
Black and White from H&M
Posted Mar 28 // Tiffany Borland
I know that we're all spending our days drifting away; dreaming of vacation plans, getaways and beach days! For some reason my dream vacations always consists of crisp whites and deep blacks. I guess I can never get tired of how rich, clean and perfectly contrasting white and black look together. I feel like it all looks so relaxing and it leaves me in a state of comfort. Plus, I love the minimalistic look and how simple yet powerful it can be. Wearing black and white allows you to focus on the silhouette of the outfit, the textures and fit, as opposed to prints and flashy colors. Although I'm quite a fan of bold, bright colors, It's almost refreshing to spend some days with out it. I pulled some summer items from H&M to make my ideal swimwear outfit. I can imagine myself wearing all of this while laying next to infinity pools, spa beds and beach chairs. Hopefully that will happen sooner than later...
Items Shown: H&M Black Shape One Piece, H&M Contrast Bikini Top & Bottom, H&M Black Buckle Strap Sandals, H&M Floppy Black Fedora Hat, H&M Drawstring Aztec Printed Bucket Bag
You can get all of these items and even more at the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo's H&M Locations! Be sure to stop by soon and pick up all of your vacation items, as well as festival favorites! After all, Summer is right around the corner...
Jarritos Lime Green.
Posted Feb 28 // Tiffany Borland
Hello Fashion Lovers,
I love the Spring Season because of blooming flowers, sunshine and greenery! Every day just feels more relaxing, laid back and beautiful! Especially since it isn't too hot and it's the perfect amount of breezy here in Southern California. Below is one of my favorite Spring outfits to wear, I actually wore it out with a matching vintage green bike that I picked up in Downtown Los Angeles. I feel like the color green is quickly becoming one of my favorite trends this year! It goes with every skin tone and it gives off such a bold and confident vibe! No more green with envy! This green dress is from Nordstrom (Locations are at the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo) and can easily transform from a casual day outfit to a night out on the time, with fancier heels and a sleek black belt. I styled it here in a casual way since I decided to spend the day bike riding in the sun. I paired it the dress with brown cut-out Dr. Marten Heels that are available at the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo's Journey and Hot Topic Locations. You can also find the brown hat and leather Levi's belt at Urban Outfitters, which is available at the Brea Mall! So, be sure to swing by the Brea Mall and The Shop at Mission Viejo to snag this outfit or one similar!
Hope you all have a wonderful shopping filled weekend!
14 trends for 2014.
Posted Feb 1 // Tiffany Borland