The Mall at Rockingham Park is New England’s premier destination for tax-free and fashion-forward shopping. Serving greater Boston, the Merrimack Valley, and Northern New England, the mall boasts over 150 stores ranging from fashion apparel to cosmetics to electronics, including Lord & Taylor, Pottery Barn, Sephora, Coach, and the new Microsoft store. While you’re shopping, we invite you to grab a quick bite at Au Bon Pain in the Food Court, or sit down and relax next to the warm brick oven at Bertucci’s. The mall is conveniently located off Exit 1 on I-93 on the New Hampshire-Massachusetts border. So, from the entire team at The Mall at Rockingham Park, we hope that you’ll visit us soon for a leisurely and tax-free shopping experience.
The Mall at Rockingham Park is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=347">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- A family restroom is located on the second level, behind the food court. In addition, all of our restrooms are equipped with baby changing stations.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=99+Rockingham+Park+Blvd.&stateProvince=NH&city=Salem&country=USA&postalCode=03079&temp1=4926" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=99+Rockingham+Park+Blvd.&stateProvince=NH&city=Salem&country=USA&postalCode=03079&temp1=4926" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- If you are looking for Lost and Found please check with Mall Security located at the upper level near Pottery Barn.
- Mall Walking program begins at 7am Monday through Saturday and 8am on Sunday. Please use the Ruby Tuesday entrance to enter the mall.
- Handicapped parking is available at all entrances, including the parking decks.
- If you need to call a cab, please stop by our Simon Guest Services and one of our associates will be happy to call one for you
- CVS sells books of stamps.
- Stroller rental is available by Macy's on both Level 1 and Level 2, and by Sears on Level 1. Stroller rental costs $5 (including a .50¢ deposit, which is refunded upon return of the stroller).
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available at the Simon Guest Services (Customer Service Desk) located on the lower level by the JC Penney wing. Please visit Simon Guest Services for details.
- This property features enhanced cellular connectivity that improves the signal strength and brings the cell phone tower inside of the mall.
Trend Alert: In Full Bloom
Posted Feb 26 // Alana Finnie
Believe it or not, Spring is right around the corner (hooray!!). Spring is probably my favorite season, fashion-wise, because it usually means I can wear tons of floral-printed frocks and accessories. This season is no different. The Mall at Rockingham Park has some fabulous new floral items that I'm absolutely obsessed with.
Here are some of my faves:
- Flower Earrings, Talbots ($34.50) - These earrings are a great way to wear the floral trend without overdoing it. Since the earrings are so neutral, you can wear them with virtually anything.
- Love Ady Floral Textured Fit and Flare Dress, Lord & Taylor ($26.39) - The color of this dress it what really peaked my interest. Fuchsia is very much in style, and as one of my favorite colors this dress is at the top of my wish list. Plus, it's on sale! What more could you ask for?!
- Dooney & Bourke Flowers Small Barrel Bag, Macy's ($118.00) - You can never have enough purses! This adorable bag is perfect for any occasion--it's large enough to hold all your essentials, and small enough to keep with you all the times.
- Sam Edelman Crystallized Rose Pendant Ring, Lord & Taylor ($30.00) - Chunky costume baubles can totally make an outfit look fun and unique. This blinged out rose ring can dress up a simple outfit, like jeans and a t-shirt, or it can be worn for a fancy event! Love it!
- Shi Tony Flat, Journey's ($34.99) - These flats are another great option for those of you who want to wear the floral trend, but don't really want to go for bright colors. The light gold hue actually works as a neutral, so these can be worn with anything.
- NEST Dahlia & Vines, Sephora ($65.00) - Besides the fact that the bottle is super cute, the fragrance itself is the perfect floral scent to start wearing in preparation of Spring. The fragrance is elegant, classic, and romantic.
- Greatwood Daisy Sunglasses, Francesca's ($14.00) - These fun sunglasses add an unexpected pop of color to any outfit.
Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
Posted Apr 21 // Alana Finnie
?If you haven't heard, orchid is the official color for 2014! The color looks gorgeous on almost everyone out there, and of course the Mall at Rockingham Park has tons of orchid-hued looks to purchase.
I'm actually in love with the color itself--it's bright, but not overly so, and it has a bold yet classic feel to it. As the weather's warming up in New England, the color is becoming more and more popular. It looks amazing on dresses and there are even some fabulous shoes in the hue! (More on that in a future post).
Personally, I'm really into incorporating this gorgeous color into my makeup collection. The mall's Sephora store has about a million different orchid makeup products to pick from.
Here are some of my top picks:
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Woodstock ($20) - This eyeliner applies super smoothly, and surprisingly the color tends to bring out the color of your eyes. Specifically, those with green, brown, or hazel eyes really benefit from lining their peepers with this color.
- Benefit Cosmetics Lollitint ($30) - As a fan of all Benefit's lip and cheek stains, I'm of course obsessed with their latest candy-orchid version.
- Make Up For Ever Powder Blush in Fuchsia ($21) - Powder blush is a really versatile way to try this trend. You can sweep on a little, or build up the color to make your cheeks pop!
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con Plush Shadow in The Rebel ($42) - These lush shadows are perfect for playing around with different eye looks. You can blend the three shadows together for a unique look, or do a sheer wash of one--either way, the result is simply beautiful.
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Color Gaze Brush Set ($68) - You can't pass up this super cute brush set. Sephora always has great quality brushes, and this set is just too pretty not to buy.
- Deborah Lippman Nail Lacquer in Between The Sheets ($18) - Scared to give this trend a go? Try this bright polish to give your nails a pop of color.
- Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Fuchsia Flash Matte ($20) - Probably the boldest product, this lipstick is luxurious and gives lips a bright, unique look.
Sephora also sells this fab Radiant Femme Artistry Set ($75) that includes a few of their orchid-colored products in an adorable bag. The set includes:
- Cosmetic Bag
- Liquid Face, Eye, and Body Luminizer
- Cream blush
- Liquid liner
- Radiant Rush Matte Lipstick
- 0.3 oz Nail Lacquer in Orchid Chrome
- Get-the-look beauty card
So, have fun with the trend! My only advice? Don't wear all of these orchid-hued products at once! Remember to let one part of your face be the focal point--otherwise, you might look a bit more like a clown than a chic fashionista. Other than that, play around with different looks!
It's Officially Maxi Season!
Posted Apr 17 // Alana Finnie
It's that time again! Maxi dresses are just as in style as they were last year (if not more). And since we've been having some pretty amazing weather in New England, that means it's definitely time to take a jaunt to the Mall at Rockingham Park and take a peek at the fab maxi dresses they've got to offer.
Though the mall's stores have oodles of dresses to choose from, I picked my top five picks for any ladies who might need some ideas:
- Belted Patio Dress, Banana Republic ($100) - This is honestly my favorite dress of the bunch. It's an LBD, so you can wear it for any occasion--and really, can you ever have enough little black dresses? Also, the hi-low hem, and tie belt give it a unique, stylish vibe.
- Sequin Embellished Knit Maxi Dress, Express ($69.90) - I love the pairing of a comfy grey knit dress and some blingin' sequins. It's completely unexpected and super gorgeous.
- Delicate Drawstring Maxi Dress, Forever 21 ($22.80) - Looking for some bold color? This bright teal hue will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. You can also easily dress it up or down--throw on some gold accessories for a night out, or just slip on some flip flops for a fun daytime look.
- Ralph Lauren Jersey Striped Maxi Dress, Lord & Taylor ($119) - In this case, stripes can be your best friend. The asymmetrical stripes are bold, but because they flow diagonally across the body, the result is actually a slimming, sleek look.
- Nicole by Nicole Miller Sleeveless Floral Maxi Dress, JCPenney ($41.99) - Per usual, florals are in style this Spring (check out my In Full Bloom post to read more about the trend). This dress is perfect for any floral-loving ladies out there.
Those are just a mere sampling of what the Mall at Rockingham Park has to choose from. Be sure to check it out for yourself!
Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific!
Posted Mar 26 // Alana Finnie
Who doesn't want their hair to smell amazing??! Hair perfume is one of the latest beauty products that I am absolutely in love with. In the past, I've just spritzed a bit of my fave perfume over my hair, but that can leave hair feeling greasy and heavy--not really a desired effect.
Fragrances that are specifically made for hair are made to avoid issues like that. Since they're meant to only be used on hair, you get none of the annoying issues that you'd get with a regular perfume. Bonus? They tend to be cheaper than the fragrance itself.
Sephora at the Mall at Rockingham Park has some fabulous-smelling hair scents. My faves are pictured above and are listed below (from left to right):
- CLEAN Original Hair Mist ($24) - This scent is very light, fresh, and...well, clean! It delicately fragrances hair and doesn't weight it down at all. This is a great product to use as a refresher for your hair in the morning.
- Carol's Daughter Almond Cookie Dry Oil Mist ($21) - For hair that's a bit on the dry side, this moisturizing scent is perfect for quenching thirsty hair and even adds a little extra glow.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Hair Mist ($45) - I'm so happy that this scent comes in a hair mist! I already own (and love) the Eau de Parfum Spray, so this is a great product to use on its own, or teamed up for a layered scent effect. The floral-infused scent is addictive!
- Pink Sugar Hair Perfume ($15) - This playful mist is extra yummy with blend of vanilla and caramel. Love it!
- Marchesa Parfum D'extase Hair Mist ($38) - This perfumed hair mist delicately fragrances hair throughout the day. It's a good product to keep with you at all times. Everywhere you go, you'll leave a romantic, lightly floral smell behind. What's not to love about that?!
So, if you feel like skipping a shampoo, or simply want to have great-smelling locks, try hair perfumes for yourself! I promise, you won't regret it!
Make a Statement!
Posted Mar 3 // Alana Finnie
Personally, I've always been more of an earring person, rather than a necklace girl. But after checking out the fabulous statement necklaces that The Mall at Rockingham Park has to offer, I became obsessed! The mall has oodles of fun baubles that are unique, gorgeous, and come in a range of prices and styles.
To wear a statement necklace properly, make sure to tone down any other accessories you might be wearing. If you must wear earrings, go for simple studs. The necklace should always take center stage. It can easily dress up a casual outfit, or can be worn to a fancy event.
Here are my top 6 picks:
- Petite Floral Necklace, Banana Republic ($59.50) - This awesome necklace comes in four different colors. I like the navy hue myself--it adds a fun pop of color to any outfit.
- Large Sunflower Necklace, J. Crew ($55.00) - The soft pink color of this statement piece makes it easy to wear with anything. Because the color is so light, it can actually pass for a neutral, meaning that there isn't one outfit that it wouldn't go with.
- Betsey Johnson Crystal Gem Necklace, Macy's ($55.00) - Oh Betsey, how I love thee! This delicate necklace is perfect for someone who wants to try out the trend without stepping too far out of their comfort zone.
- Regal Bib Necklace, Forever 21 ($12.80) - The price on this pretty necklace simply can't be beat! This is another piece that can be worn with virtually anything.
- Silver Floral Gem Statement Necklace, CACHÉ ($98.00) - I'm totally loving the style of this one. It looks classic and beautiful.
- Carolee Candy Girl Floral Frontal Necklace, Lord & Taylor ($250.00) - Okay, so this necklace is my absolute favorite of the bunch. It's girly to the max, and combines two of the trendiest colors for Spring (light pink and light teal). This one's at the top of my wish list...and let's be honest--chances are, I'll just end up buying it within the next few days. This is definitely something worth splurging on!
These are only a few of the lovely statement necklaces that can be found at The Mall at Rockingham Park. My suggestion? Take a trip to the mall and check out what all their amazing stores have! Investing in a statement necklace is something that I think every lady should do. They're much more versatile than you may think. Trust me--once you get one, you'll want to wear it non-stop!
Pretty Pastel Picks
Posted Mar 31 // Alana Finnie
I've always been a fan of soft, pastel hues. This Spring, pastels-colored pieces are all the rage. Personally, I like to keep these light and gorgeous colors to my accessories. It's a great way to embrace the trend without going overboard--no one wants to look like an Easter egg, right?!
Per usual, The Mall at Rockingham Park has been my fave place to shop for all things pastel. You can easily find a rainbow of these soft, springtime shades throughout the mall. From minty green to light pink, they've got you covered.
To get you started, here are a few of my must-have picks:
- Classic Ballet Flats in Surf Blue, Gap ($39.95) - Ballet flats are a style staple, and the fact that you can get them in this gorgey blue hue is an added bonus!
- Opulent Pastel Necklace, Forever 21 ($13.80) - This piece combines two looks I'm currently obsessed with: pastels and statement necklaces. (Check out my Make a Statement! post for more on these bold necklaces). In particular, I really like the way this necklace features multiple colors, but still manages to look super classy. It also looks way more expensive than it actually is, which is a huge plus!
- Kate Spade New York Square Stud Earrings, Lord & Taylor ($38) - Pink studs are a much more toned-down way to try out pastels. This color, surprisingly, almost acts like a neutral and goes with anything.
- Bleeker Preston Satchel in Edgepaint Leather, Coach ($378) - The chic shape of this bag is enough to make me lust after it, but there's more to it than that. This is probably my favorite handbag in the entire world right now--and that's saying a lot! I absolutely love the fact that the light blue shade pops on the edges of the bag. It's unexpected and very elegant.
- Multi Color Bracelet, Garage ($7.90) - Another piece that manages to show multiple colors in a beautiful way. Wear it with a stack of metallic bangles for a fun look.