The Florida Mall® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 11am - 7pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=139">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Located at the Guest Services Booth
- Travelex ATMs located throughout the mall.
- For your convenience, baby changing stations are available inside both men's and women's mall restrooms located in the Food Court and next to The Walking Company (near Center Court).
- <br /> Located near macy*s.
- Thirsty for a coke? Try a great Coca-Cola product from one of our many Coca-Cola vending machines located throughout the mall.
- Welcoming our visitors from near and far, let us help you uncover all the great attractions and restaurants nearby. Just stop by the desk for more information. Directions, guides, coupons and local tips and transportation assistance are available just for the asking.
- Currency Exchange is available at the Guest Services Booth. Currency Exchange is provided by Currency Exchange International. They can be contacted at 407-854-0860.
- Gift wrapping is available at some of the specialty stores and at most of the department stores. Seasonal gift wrapping is also available.
- <strong>Electric Car Charging Station <br /> <br /> </strong>Charge while you shop! The electric charging station is located outside the food court entrance near the Taxi Stands. The Florida Mall is going green and we are proud to offer this along with the many other amenities to our shoppers.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=8001+South+Orange+Blossom+Trail&stateProvince=FL&city=Orlando&country=USA&postalCode=32809&temp1=8544" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=8001+South+Orange+Blossom+Trail&stateProvince=FL&city=Orlando&country=USA&postalCode=32809&temp1=8544" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost and Found services are available at Simon Guest Services located near The Food Court or by calling the Mall Office at (407) 851-6255. Guest Services Associates maintain a log, for 60 days, of items found in the mall's public places and stores. Individual stores may also maintain independent Lost and Found services.
- The Florida Mall opens at 8 a.m. Monday through Saturday and 10 a.m. on Sunday for mall walking. For more information on mall walking or other mall services please visit Simon Guest Services located near the Food Court.
- Multi-lingual staff members are available at Simon Guest Services located near the Food Court.
- The Florida Mall offers guests over 9,220 parking spaces and 3 convenient main mall entrances. Enter the mall at the Food Court by Saks Fifth Avenue, at the M&M's world Entrance by Macy's, or at the Promenade by H&M. Handicapped spaces are available. Any customers needing special assistance are encouraged to contact the mall management office at (407) 851-7234. The Florida Mall has a designated motorcoach drop-off location adjacent to Macy's and Charming Charlie near the M&M's World Entrance. Free and convenient parking is available for motorcoaches as well.
- Available throughout the mall for customer convenience.
- Taxi cabs provided by Mears Transportation are available at the Food Court Mall Entrance. For additional information, please call Mears at (407) 699-9999
- <p style="text-align: justify;">The goal of The Florida Mall Security Department is to maintain a safe and pleasant shopping environment for our visitors and tenants. Some of the ways security is working for you:<br /> Year-round vehicle patrols in the parking lot.<br /> Year-round foot patrols throughout the mall.<br /> Vehicle jump starts.<br /> Assist in locating lost vehicles.<br /> Assist in locating lost loved ones.<br /> Escort visitors and tenants anytime upon request.<br /> Plus, all Florida Mall Security Officers are trained in CPR and basic first aid.</p>
- <p dir="ltr">Visit Simon Guest Services Booth at The Florida Mall to receive your Style Savings Booklet containing over $900 in savings at many of your favorite retailers and restaurants.<br /> <br /> ** offer valid for guests who have traveled more than 30 miles</p>
- <p>The Simon Kidgits Club has it all. As a member, kids and their parents can enjoy the many benefits of the program including: </p> <ul> <li>Interactive Kids events </li> <li>Family-Friendly and Money-Saving Coupons from Mall Retailers and more </li> <li>Birthday Club and Gift Redemption for Kids </li> <li>Simon Kidgits Newsletter with games and educational elements </li> <li>and other membership exclusives! </li> </ul> <p>Interested in becoming a member? You can register at Simon Guest Services located Center Court, by the hotel. Annual membership fees are just $5. Join Today</p>
- Carpeted soft seating areas are located throughout the mall for customer comfort and convenience.<br />
- Strollers are available for a nominal fee at convenient cart locations in front of Sears and Macy's. Single strollers can be rented for just $5. Double Strollers can be rented for $6. Shoppers will receive a $1 refund upon the return of the stroller.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Valet parking is located at the entrance to the new lifestyle center by H&M. A second valet location is located outside of Saks Fifth Avenue, near the Food Court entrance.
- Wheelchairs are available at Simon Guest Services on a first-come, first-serve basis. Wheelchairs are complimentary for use, however donations are greatly appreciated. All proceeds collected from the service will benefit the mall’s Simon Youth Foundation. A valid form of picture identification is required to borrow a wheelchair.
Now viewing all things: Women's Specialty
Aerie is bras, undies and more... made with love and attention to even the smallest detail. We make lingerie for girls who are magnetic and naturally sexy, the radiant girl next door, the girl...
We are a major destination for formal dresses for Prom, Homecoming, and After-Five. We offer one of the most extensive and exciting collections of special occasion apparel that can be found under one...
In 1985, an exclusive concept was born in Baltimore, Maryland. The White House opened its doors as a boutique carrying white and only white clothing and accessories for women. Continuing its focus...
Well, this is sad.
We didn’t find anything. Try something different.