The Fashion Mall at Keystone is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 12pm - 6pm
- Electric Car Charging Stations! The Fashion Mall at Keystone now has 2 electric car charging stations on the north side of the 1st level Nordstrom Garage.
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=166">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- An ATM can be found in the 1st level Nordstrom Wing between J. Crew and Brooks Brothers.
- <strong><em>SHOP & STAY</em></strong> at our adjoined lodging partner, the upscale Sheraton Indianapolis Keystone Crossing.<br /> www.sheratonindianapoliskeystonecrossing.com<br />
- Take a break for you and the kids in one of Fashion Mall's many mini-play area pods found throughout the mall common areas.
- Coca-Cola products can be found in vending machines throughout The Fashion Mall at Keystone.
- Fax and Copy service is available at Guest Services in the 1st level of the Nordstrom Wing.
- Dine in our new, contemporary 'Fashion Cafe'. Too lovely to call it a 'food court'. Taste food from new concept brands designed around healthy living.<br /> <a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=648504535165237&set=pb.137306232951739.-2207520000.1369518221.&type=3&theater">https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=648504535165237&set=pb.137306232951739.-2207520000.1369518221.&type=3&theater</a><br /> Freshi<br /> Elevation Burger<br /> Pinkberry<br /> Napolese Pizzeria<br /> Ban by Naked Chopstix<br />
- Gift wrapping is available for any purchase made at The Fashion Mall at Keystone in Papyrus on the Lower Level West Wing. Prices vary depending on the size of the package. Please see the Papyrus store for complete details.
- <p style="text-align: left;"><strong><span style="text-decoration: underline;">Hotels Located Near The Fashion Mall<br /> </span></strong>The Sheraton - connected to the mall (317) 846-2700<br /> Marriott - (317) 705-0000<br /> Hyatt Place - (317) 843-0064<br /> Homewood Suites by Hilton (317) 253-1919<br /> Towneplace Suites by Marriott - (317) 255-3700</p>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Please contact the Simon Guest Services, Concierge Center or the Mall Security Office for lost and found items. For items lost in Saks Fifth Avenue, please inquire at their customer service offices.
- The Fashion Mall at Keystone is available to mall walkers every business day at 9:30am. Two times around the first level of the West Wing equal 1 mile. One time around the first or second level of the East Wing (Saks Fifth Avenue side) equals one-quarter mile. One time around the first and second level of the East Wing equals one half mile.
- Handicapped parking is located near each of the Main Mall Entrances, as well as near each of the department store entrances. A 2-level parking garage is also available free of charge.
- Please visit the Simon Guest Services to arrange for a taxi cab pick-up.<br /> <br /> A daily INDY-Go bus schedule may be obtained from the Simon Guest Services. Bus service is available each day from The Fashion Mall and Sheraton Hotel to downtown Indianapolis.
- Download the Shopkick App for your i-phone or Android today and start earning point which can be redeemed for Giftcards!
- Stamps are available for purchase at Guest Services.
- Smarte Carte strollers are available for a $5 rental fee. Customers receive a $1.00 refund upon returning a stroller to the rental rack located next to the escalator near Brooks Brothers (lower level West wing) or Simon Guest Services. Double and baby strollers are also available at the Simon Guest Services for selected fees.
- A limited number of manual and electric wheelchairs are available at the Simon Guest Services . Customers must complete a checkout form and provide appropriate identification to obtain a wheelchair. No fee is charged for this service.
The Indy 500: Staying Cool and Looking Hot
Posted May 17 // Tiffany Schutt
May is a HUGE month here in Indy thanks to the Indy 500...and if you've ever been to the race, you know you need to keep yourself cool while looking hot. Thankfully, The Fashion Mall at Keystone has you covered. Trending thus far at the track are black and white stripes (hello White House Black Market), wedge heels (if you're going to wear heels to the track, go wedge - your feet will thank you), cotton maxi dresses, bright pants and shorts that provide a pop of color, and the classic fitted white tee with cute denim. Here are my top picks to keep you looking good at the track:
Pattern Play: This outfit from The Gap combines stripes with cute polka-dot printed shorts. I love the pop of color via the leather flip-flops...it's a super easy add-on and they are easy on your wallet at $25. These shorts come in all sorts of fun colors and patterns as well - whether you go for a color pop or prefer to stick with the classic black and white combo for the track, be assured that you'll be looking cute and on-trend.
Easy-Breezy Maxi-Dress: The maxi-dress has remained popular for many reasons...it's pretty flattering universally and it is EASY. Seriously, just throw one on and boom - you're good to go. It's a great choice for the race because it will keep you cool and looking fashionable in a most comfy way. Pair with cute wedges or go for flip-flops if you're tall enough (I'm not unfortunately). I love this Striped Empire Day Dress option from Anthropologie ($98)...I chose the blue stripe because I love the springiness and pop of color but it does come in black for those who want the tried and true black and white.
Wedge Love: These Seville stripe espadrilles from J.Crew ($138) are adorable and would easily add a festive element to your outfit. I think these would be especially cute with a simple tee and cuffed denim. Wedges are such a great option because they give you the height and feel of a heel but comfortably - and we all know how important comfort is at the race. The good news is that wedges are EVERYWHERE...and with so many colors and patterns to choose from you're sure to find the perfect pair.
Protect that Skin: This is perhaps the most important thing you'll do for your gorgeous self - don't forget that sunscreen! Supergoop, available at Sephora, makes some fabulous options - I like this spray for events like the race as it's super easy to use and I kind of think the mist would feel a little refreshing. With an SPF of 50, this sunscreen literally has you covered. As an added bonus, this sunscreen contains vitamin C which is a fantastic anti-oxidant for your skin ($13)
Are you planning on hitting the race this year? And more importantly - what are you wearing?
Retro Glam: A Simple Style Guide
Posted May 9 // Tiffany Schutt
The Great Gatsby (playing at Keystone Art Cinema - a perfect pick after a productive shopping trip) shows up in theaters on May 10 and you can already feel its influence. Here are some pieces I am loving that will glam you right up:
(Clockwise from the top) For a quick glam-me-up, slip on this Gatsby Paillettes Dress available at Anthropologie ($328). Try the Lunah Lace Tunic for something a little less glitzy but still super sophisticated; available at BCBG ($148). The Pearl Twist Necklace from Banana Republic will add an elegant touch to any outfit ($89.50). To achieve that soft and sexy 20's-inspired smokey eye, use the Too Faced Boudoir Eyes set available at Sephora ($36) - pair it with a soft pinky or nude lip. Slip on the Nine West Keeper ($99) in gold - the t-strap is a retro-glam MUST. The Cara Opalescent Dream Head Wrap will look great paired with soft waves as seen in the picture or with your hair pulled back - and I always love those accessories that make me look more polished with little effort (available at Nordstrom for $38). Also available at Nordstrom is this Tasha Rhinestone Clutch ($78) - any gal knows that a little sparkle provides a lot of glam.
Fashion Row: 5 Reasons to Shop The Fashion Mall in June
Posted May 21 // Tiffany Schutt
As if you thought The Fashion Mall at Keystone could get any better, it's about to. The "new row of fashion" is about to blow your stylish little minds (and budgets, wink wink) with C. Wonder, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, True Religion, and Stuart Weitzman all slated to open soon. Here are some pieces that are making me very excited to hit the mall in June.
1. Lace Shift Dress in Wheatgrass from C. Wonder ($168): I love this dress as a cute and colorful option for the spring/summer wedding circuit or for a "I just wanted to get dolled up" kind of night. 2. True Religion Cameron Boyfriend Jean in Pioneer ($235): Who doesn't love great denim? True Religion will fulfill any lover of jeans with options like this perfect boyfriend jean - fantastic with a simple white tee and wedges. 3. Kate Spade Striped Barry Skirt ($298): I love the bright and cheery nature of this adorable little skirt - perfect for a summer brunch date or attire for a bridal or baby shower. 4. Stuart Weitzman Cuffy ($335): The gladiator sandal is a trend that won't quit and I love how it is re-imagined with this sandal. White and gold is so hot for summer and you will certainly get good mileage out of these babies. 5. Signature Screw Stud Enamel Bangle from C. Wonder ($38): Could accessorizing get any easier? These bangles from C. Wonder are great for layering or look adorable on their own - and come in so many great colors. 6. Kate Spade Mexico City Stripe Small Harmony ($198): Chevron is HUGE and oh-so of the moment and this Kate Spade bag makes it super simple to incorporate into any outfit. 7. Stuart Weitzman 8. Michael Kors Jet Set Tote ($128): Neon is here to stay (at least for the summer) and you just can't miss it, because...well, it's neon. This tote will assist you in getting your stuff from here to there in a most fashionable way.
Now it's your turn - tell me which store you're most excited to shop in June!