The Falls is one of the largest open-air shopping, dining and entertainment shopping centers in the US, featuring more than 100 stores, restaurants and cafes including Bloomingdale's, Macy's, Regal Cinemas, American Girl®, and The Fresh Market among others. The Falls also offers exciting dining options like P.F.Chang's China Bistro, Red Robin, BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, Brio Tuscan Grill and more. Located on US1 and SW 136th Street near the affluent neighborhoods of Pinecrest, Palmetto Bay, Cutler Bay, and Coral Gables, The Falls is a unique shopping experience where guests can stroll our one-level, covered walkways surrounded by a million-gallon waterscape and lush tropical foliage. The Falls Family looks forward to your visit very soon.
The Falls® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 7pm
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/16 - 12/19/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/20 - 12/21/2013:
- 9am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 9am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Eve)
- 10am - 6pm (New Year's Day)
(305) 255-4571Mall Office(305) 255-4571
(305) 255-4570Shopping Line(305) 255-4570
(305) 253-2058Mall Security(305) 253-2058
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=1232">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Located in both restrooms, plus 2 Family Restrooms.
- Coca-Cola Vending is available throughout the mall for your convenience.
- Welcoming our visitors from near and far, let us help you uncover all the great attractions and restaurants nearby. Just stop by the desk for more information. Directions, guides, coupons and local tips and transportation assistance are available just for the asking.
- Available at the Guest Services Center.
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Available through the Security Department.
- <P><STRONG><U>NEW GUEST SERVICES HOURS</U></STRONG></P> <P>Monday - Wednesday, 11 am - 8 pm<BR>Thursday - Saturday, 10 am - 9 pm<BR>Sunday, Noon - 6 pm </P>
- Surface parking along with 2 Decks.
- Through Guest Services Representatives.
- We are sorry to inform our valued Kidgits members that effective January 1st, 2012 the Kidgits program will no longer be offered at The Falls. Your membership has been transferred to Dadeland Mall and is also valid at any Simon Kidgits Club mall. We will continue to offer family programming such as the Bunny Arrival and Brunch and look forward to seeing you and your family soon at The Falls!
- Our cute, bright red strollers are available for rental. These are located in front of Bath & Body Works.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Available during the Holiday season only.
- Available at the Guest Services Center for free.
Top Trend Must-Have for Men
Posted Oct 23 // Annie Vazquez
Photo Courtesy of TheFashionPoet.com
One of the biggest trends this season for both men and women is leather. This Fall we see the fabric used to accent apparel and accessories, or used head-to-toe as seen above. A simple plush leather jacket is always a must and a great piece to buy since it's seasonless. There are countless stores to nab one at like the Lucky Brand Jeans, to Zara and Guess. Dressy leather sneakers are also haute and multifunctional because you can rock them with denim, as seen above, or mix them with slacks. Shops like Aldo and Steve Madden have plenty of styles and colors for you to find the perfect pair. Plus, for those of you who prefer vegan leather try browsing the new Express store which has some amazing options.
Investment Pieces from Saks Fifth Avenue
Posted Oct 28 // Annie Vazquez
Investing in luxe labels is often a tough call to make for some fashionistas with a limited budget. Above, I am wearing Marc by Marc Jacobs pieces that are sold at Saks Fifth Avenue in Dadeland Mall. Before buying them, I had to go through my 5 Fab Shopping Rules for Luxe Labels. With these easy steps, deciding when to buy becomes a cinch. There is no more guilt or wrong decision making during shopping trips. In fact, following these rules will convert many from emotional shoppers to smart and savvy ones.
5 Fab Shopping Rules for Luxe Labels
1. Skip the trendy piece and go for the classic one that will endure the test of time.
2. Ask yourself how many outfits you can make with it using pieces you already own in your closet. If you listed 10 or more, it's an investement.
3. Does it compliment your body in all the right spots? That's a must.
4. What made you gravitate towards it in the first place? A year from now will you still love it? If so, then buy it.
5. Is the fabric/material high quality? Do you think you can find it somewhere else for less? If not, it's all yours.
Fall Looks for Kids
Posted Oct 22 // Annie Vazquez
Photo Courtesy TheFashionPoet.com
Camo prints and combat boots are two trends that your little ones can don this season. One of the shops I tend to constantly turn to whenever shopping for apparel and shoes for kids at Dadeland is Zara. They have such a great selection for newborns all the way up to teens. On our recent shopping trip we eyed camo trousers and sweatshirts. Plus, the cutest styles of combat boots in brown and black leather. If you haven't visited Zara yet, it's a must! Just wait until you check out their yearly sales which are known for lining up fashionistas outside before doors open.