Summit Mall is Akron Ohio's premier shopping destination located 1.5 miles from I-77 on the corner of Rt. 18 and Ghent Road. Just minutes from Akron, Summit Mall is convenient to residents of Summit, Portage, Medina & Cuyahoga Counties. Anchored by Macy's and Dillard's department stores, the mall boasts over 125 specialty shops from jewelry to women’s apparel to beauty including Pandora, J Crew and Sephora. The dynamic range of dining & shopping options sets Summit Mall apart with quality sit down restaurants that appeal to everyone. Bravo! Cucina Italiana, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, and The Rail and grab and go options from the food court top off this unique shopping experience. There is something for everyone at Summit Mall; we hope you come visit us soon!
Summit Mall is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=161">Travelex now</a>.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- A Travelex ATM is located in the Food Court/main entrance.
- <strong>Now Open! </strong>Take a shopping break with the kids in the Children's Play Area, which is located in Center Court across from Starbuck's. The perfect place to rest and relax while the children climb on one-of-a-kind soft sculptures or play house in the Kidgits Klubhouse.
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- <P>Lost something? Found something? Visit Simon Guest Services near Center Court for lost and found items, or contact Security at 330-867-7310 or Simon Guest Services at 330-867-1556.<BR><BR></P>
- <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="95%" border="0"> <tbody> <tr valign="top"> <td rowspan="2"><span style="font-size: 13px;"></span></td> <td class="body"><b><span style="font-size: 13px;"><img alt="" src="https://www.simon.com/assets/mall/161/Uploads/MEDwTag_c%20resized%203.JPG" /></span></b></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="body"> <p><span style="font-size: 13px;">Summit Mall is a great place to get some exercise. For your convenience, the mall doors open at 7:30am Monday-Saturday, and Sundays at 8:30am. Holiday hours may vary. <p> </p> <p style="text-align: left;">We are always looking for ways to better serve the community and we are excited that our partnership with Medina Hospital will help us to continue fulfilling that mission. The partnership will include additions in the mall such as new mile marker signs throughout the concourses to help walkers track their distance and healthy walking tips to reinforce fitness goals. Medina Hospital will also offer a registered mall walker a one-time promotional gift and contribute to a monthly mall walking program newsletter. You may register at Simon Guest Services during regular mall hours. In addition, Medina Hospital will host events for walkers focused on health and education. These events will include activities such as free health screenings and other educational opportunities. These new features will simply be an added benefit to the existing mall walking program. Partnerships like this allow us to provide an even better experience for the many walkers that rely on the mall to provide them a safe and temperature controlled place to exercise!</p> </span></p> <p style="text-align: left;"> </p> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
- Mall parking is convenient and free. Handicapped parking is available at all mall entrances.<BR><BR>
- Metro bus service is located outside of the Firestone Entrance. Schedules are available at Simon Guest Services located in Center Court.<BR><BR>
- Summit Mall now has several soft seating areas throughout the mall.
- SmartCarte strollers are located in the Macy*s and Dillard's South Concourses. The rental fee is $5 with a $1 refund given upon return of the stroller.<BR><BR>
- <P>Free wheelchairs are available at Simon Guest Services. All that is needed is a valid drivers license or picture ID. They are borrowed on a first come first serve basis.</P>
spring makeup from bare escentuals
Posted Feb 10 // Rachel Kerr
The True Romantic collection at Bare Escentuals embodies everything I look for in a spring makeup line. It's light, fresh, neutral and incorporates lighter colors like tans and pinks. This makeup could serve multiple purposes and could definitely take you from a day at the office to happy hour or a night out. As a bonus, it all comes in rose gold tubes and compartments...what could be better?!
lou & grey at loft
Posted Feb 10 // Rachel Kerr
If you are anything like me, your weekends involve a lot of leggings, sweatpants and over-sized sweatshirts. Loft has re-branded their lounge line and is calling this refreshed, casual line Lou and Grey. Made with a variety of cozy fabrics and textures, you can forget weekends only. These pieces are so cute that they could easily be incorporated into your weekday wardrobe as well. Check out a couple of my favorite items:
Shop these pieces at your Summit Mall Loft!
winter skin care
Posted Feb 10 // Rachel Kerr
Winter is in full force and not only does that mean snow boots and lots of layers but it is also a crucial time to be thinking about keeping your skin healthy. During these frigid months, skin can get dry and lose the 'glow' it has in the summertime or warmer months. Be sure to pay special attention to your skin this winter by following these steps.
Exfoliate - Exfoliating rids of any dry or damaged skin, smoothing it out. Use a light daily cleanser with exfoliating beads in order to remove impurities and dirt from the skin.
Hydrate - It is so important to keep your skin hydrated in the winter, when it is prone to drying out. A hydrating cream can not only soften your skin but can help protect it against the harsh winds and cold. Moisturize daily for optimal results.
Radiate - A radiance fluid can help restore the natural 'glow' to your skin. It can smooth your skin, making it look more energized.
I love Aveda's Tourmaline products because they use natural, energizing minerals in each product. Check out the line at the Summit Mall Aveda.
floral statement necklaces for spring
Posted Feb 10 // Rachel Kerr
It may still be winter but that hasn't stopped me from thinking about spring and I couldn't help but notice a couple jewelry trends popping up. These turquoise and gold flower statement necklaces are all similar but different at the same time. I love the feminine touches of each of these necklaces - from the color scheme to the floral details. All of these pieces would provide the perfect pop of color for any spring outfit. Get them while you can...I have a feeling that these will go fast as soon as the temperatures start to rise!
must have bags for every woman
Posted Jan 29 // Rachel Kerr
Coach recently came out with their spring line and there is something for practically every woman. From the working woman to the party girl, Coach's spring line has it all. See my picks below:
For? The Sophisticated Chick
What? The Mini Borough Bag in Bar Stripe Leather / $398
Why? Perfect for the working woman, this bag is sophisticated and classy while keeping it fun with the stripes and tassels. The color choices really bring an element of class to the bag. Because it pulls in brown, black, cream and white, this will truly go with any item in your closet.
For? The Party Animal
What? The Large Clutchable / $798
Why? When going out for a night on the town, who wants to carry a big, clunky bag? This clutch is perfect for evening wear and the leopard pattern will add a little something different to your outfit.
Who? The Class Act
What? Madison Minetta in Pintuck Leather / $328
Why? What says class like a little black bag? This bag is the perfect size for every day use and the gold embellishments just add to the classiness of look.
Who? The Fashionista
What? Madison North/South Bonded Tote / $598
Why? For the fashionista who isn't afraid to try something a little different, this alligator patterned bag is perfect. As a bonus, the camel color will go with practically anything in your wardrobe.
Which bag from Coach's spring line is your favorite? Be sure to stop in to your Summit Mall Coach to pick it up!