Relax among the Florida sunshine at the Park Green’s turtle pond, life-sized chess board or dog park.Conveniently located in Jacksonville’s Southside neighborhood, St. Johns Town Center is easily accessible to I-95, I-295 and J. Turner Butler Boulevard and between Downtown and the beaches serving Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Amelia Island and South Georgia. From the management team at St. Johns Town Center, we hope to see you soon! Visiting Jacksonville? Check out Homewood Suites at St. Johns Town Center and stay at the best location in town.
Welcome to the St. Johns Town Center® representing the heart of shopping and dining in Jacksonville, Florida. The outdoor lifestyle mall is home to 150 of the hottest stores, many exclusive in the market, including Dillard’s, Apple, Pottery Barn and Ann Taylor as well as shops in the palm-lined streets of the Luxury Collection such as Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co. and Mayors. As much a fashion-forward shopping hotspot as a dining destination, the diverse palate is represented with exciting options as The Cheesecake Factory, The Capital Grille and Cantina Laredo. Relax among the Florida sunshine at the Park Green’s turtle pond, life-sized chess board or dog park.Conveniently located in Jacksonville’s Southside neighborhood, St. Johns Town Center is easily accessible to I-95, I-295 and J. Turner Butler Boulevard and between Downtown and the beaches serving Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Amelia Island and South Georgia. From the management team at St. Johns Town Center, we hope to see you soon! Visiting Jacksonville? Check out Homewood Suites at St. Johns Town Center and stay at the best location in town.
St Johns Town Center™ is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- Closed (Easter)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=857">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Wolfson Children’s Play Shore at St. Johns Town Center is located in front of Dick’s Sporting Goods and is constructed of soft foam material for safety. It is designed around a seashore concept, complete with climbers, slides and tunnels creatively resembling sea life and beach items like a beach ball, a sandcastle, a manatee, coral, a sea turtle, a blowfish, a seashell, a clownfish, a sea anemone, a starfish, and a crab. The area also features a rubber-based floor designed to resemble sand and the ocean.
- Electric Vechicle Charging Stations are located behind Panera and Jos A. Bank.
- <p style="text-align: center;"><a href="http://www.jacksonvillesouth.homewoodsuites.com" target="_blank"></a></p> <strong>Stay at St. Johns Town Center<br /> </strong> <p style="text-align: center;"><a href="http://www.jacksonvillesouth.homewoodsuites.com" target="_blank"><img alt="" src="/assets/mall/857/Uploads/HW%20suites.gif" /></a></p> St. Johns Town Center's only onsite hotel, <a href="http://www.jacksonvillesouth.homewoodsuites.com" target="_blank">Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Johns Town Center</a>, offers 119 one- and two-bedroom suites just steps away from over 150 retailers and dining spots. The pet-friendly hotel also has an onsite swimming pool and fitness center, high-speed Internet, business center and meeting facilities.<br /> <br /> <strong><br /> Stay near St. Johns Town Center<br /> </strong>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4663+River+City+Drive&stateProvince=FL&city=Jacksonville&country=USA&postalCode=32246-7430&temp1=4693" target="_blank">Book online</a> or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today! <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=4663+River+City+Drive&stateProvince=FL&city=Jacksonville&country=USA&postalCode=32246-7430&temp1=4693" class="link-topbold" target="_blank"><img width="136" height="22" alt="" style="border: 0px solid; " src="http://www.simon.com/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" /></a><br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target="_blank">Save up to $100 - click here for more details</a>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="95%" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="body"> <p>Shoppers can look for and report lost items at the St. Johns Town Center Management Office located across from Maggiano's Little Italy, behind Pottery Barn Kids, or call (904) 998-7156.</p> </td> </tr> <tr> <td><img height="5" alt="" src="../../mall/images/blank.gif" /></td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
- St. Johns Town Center features ample parking throughout the entire shopping center for our customers at no cost. Handicapped parking is also plentiful in each of our parking areas. In addition, <strong>The AmeriPark Valet at St. Johns Town Center</strong> is available year round for shoppers and diners at Maggiano's Little Italy, The Cheesecake Factory, The Capital Grille and J.Alexander's.<br />
- <p style="text-align: center;"><strong>Shop Shuttlebug<br /> <br /> </strong>Hours of Operations: <br /> <br /> Thursday<br /> 12 - 5 p.m.<br /> <br /> Friday<br /> 12 - 5 p.m.<br /> <br /> Saturday<br /> 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.<br /> <br /> Sunday<br /> 12 - 6 p.m.<br /> <br /> For assistance/pick up at St. Johns Town Center please call (904) 610.9182<br /> <br /> </p>
- The AmeriPark Valet at St. Johns Town Center is available year round at stands at Maggiano's Little Italy, The Cheesecake Factory, The Capital Grille and J. Alexander's. The service is year round and available all day for shoppers and diners at St. Johns Town Center starting at $5.00.
Meow! Cat Eye Shades
Posted Apr 3 // April Meadows
Spring and the warm, inviting weather it brings always makes me nostalgic. Lounging in the sun with lemonade, picnics, walking in the warm breeze.. I just want to jump back in time to a simpler era filled with soda in glass bottles, clunky antique cars, and adorable retro fashion. Speaking of fashion, one of the styles I love to borrow most from bygone years is cat eye sunglasses. Sexy and sultry yet fun and breezy, cat eye sunglasses are a must have for your Spring fashion arsenal. Here are some of my favorites, all available at the St. Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, Florida.
Banana Republic: Mari Sunglasses in black/ivory, $98.00
What I love most about these Banana Republic shades are the classic, simple look. No outlandish logos or overwhelming bling, these are all about letting the cat eye shape shine. I also love the black and white color mix, very old Hollywood glamour without making them too simple. These are by far my favorite of the bunch!
Solstice: Tom Ford Celia Sunglasses in brown, $450.00
These Solstice sunglasses amp up the style with a subtle gold toned "X" in the center that adds just a little spunk. I also really love the brown tone. You don't see brown non-tortoise colored sunglasses enough and these uni-color chocolate shades really keep the look modern. More oversized than the previous pair, these are perfect for a longer, oval face shape.
Tiffany & Co: Tiffany 1837 Cat Eye Sunglasses, $290.00
If you're looking for something with a little more color, these shades from Tiffany & Co are perfect! In Tiffany's exclusive pearl bronze acetate feature gradient brown lenses and silver motifs. The combination of brown and silver is refreshing in its uniqueness and really give these a ready-for-Spring look!
Sunglass Hut: Armani Exchange AX4013 in black/brown, $75.00
These cat-eyes from Sunglass Hut offer a little more flair for the girly-girl. With architecture-inspired designs at the edges gives these a more urban flair. The combination of black and brown also lets these sunglasses match your whole wardrobe.
Forever 21: FO298 Fresh Cat-Eye Sunglasses in black/gold, $5.80
You can't beat these for budget cat-eye shades. Forever 21 keeps the look ultra-affordable with their modern and classy option. With a hint of gold at the edges, you get a little glam in a wallet saving package!
I love cat eye and think they look fabulous on all face shapes, but if you're looking for more options for Spring, read this post from another Style Setter! 8 of Our Favorite Spring Sunglasses
Inspired by Kimye: Vogue Worthy White Dresses
Posted Mar 28 // April Meadows
No matter what side you're on in the uprise over Kim Kardashian and Kanye's surprising Vogue cover, there is something we can all agree on: Kim looked stunning! From the cover to the spread inside, the theme was undoubtedly about prepping for their wedding. With Kim in various gorgeous white dresses and Kanye looking sleek in black suits (and leather pants!), there is a lot to take away from their first Vogue shoot.
A few things I loved from Kim's look for Vogue:
- the fresh face: her make up was in tune to her coloring and toned down, which really gave her a natural, fresh faced lookTIP: Tone down your make up - try a more natural lip color and match your eye make up to your eye color for just a subtle pop!
- minimal jewels: Kim's accessories are limited to only her beautiful engagement ring, which really allows her natural beauty to shine through instead of a gaudy necklace or earrings.TIP: Leave the jewelry at home - try wearing just one thing: earrings alone or just a simple bracelet, instead of piling it on. Let your natural beauty be the sparkler!
- simple hair: minimalism was really the buzz word for her shoot and her hair was no exception, from the simple, sweet bun on the cover to the easy waves inside, her hair was all natural.TIP: Crazy braids and beach-y waves are SO last year, try a sleek minimalist hairstyle for a modern look.
... now on to the fashion! Kim's spread was all about white dresses and I'm here to share my top picks for Vogue Worthy White Dresses! All available from the St. Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, Florida!
This stunner from Cache has Kim K written all over it. One part Grecian and one part glam, the White Pearl Trim Halter Gown keeps it simple but sexy. Featuring a peek-a-boo keyhole halter top with a gorgeous tear drop back, this dress has a sleek pleated look and a pop of simple color in the pearl embellished waist. I also love the maxi-to-the-max floor brushing length.
Cache White Pearl Trim Halter Dress, $238.00
Inspired by Kim's interior spread, the Encaje Shift from Anthropologie echoes the long sleeve and scoop neck look of Kim's dress. If anyone can prove you don't need a low neckline to be sexy, its Kim Kardashian and this sweet dress borrows that same theory. An ultra femme, lace veiled dress with sheer sleeves - perfect for a Spring party!
Encaje Shift at Anthropologie, $150.00
I was very inspired by Kim's cover dress in the princess shape with higher waist ruching and I think the Snowlace Maxi Dress at Anthropologie is a lovely casual version. With tiny, barely there straps, this dress has an open back - but features a built in underwire bra for support! The empire-princess waist reminds us of Kim's Vogue cover and the textured lace keeps it breezy for casual day wear.
Anthropologie, Snowflake Maxi Dress, $550.00
Whether you're looking for floor length, short, or conventional maxi, there's a Vogue worthy white dress just waiting for you out there!
A Cute Suit for Every Body Type (swimwear, that is!)
Posted Feb 24 // April Meadows
With sights set on Spring and Summer, its never too early to lock down your 2014 bathing suit. With the plethora of choices at the St Johns Town Center, it can be daunting to find the right swimwear for your body. But, have no fear! With these simple guidelines, you'll be rocking the perfect suit in no time.Tummy Hider
From stretch marks to abs-still-in-progress to preferring just a little more coverage, the Anchor Button Maillot from Sperry Top-Sider is the perfect choice for a super cute single piece. The retro inspired detailing keeps it Pinterest-worthy while the halter top keeps it modern and sexy. Small besom pocket detailing over the hips and tummy adds a little distraction from your midsection for a cleaner look.
Sperry Top-Sider: Anchor Button Maillot, $98.00Apple Shaped
If you're larger on top, American Eagle's AE Printed Cutout Corset Bikini is a cute and stylish way to give yourself a little more support. This top is fully lined with underwire support and features a removable halter strap, just in case you need just a tad more support! It also has double straps in the back that offers more support without adding bulk. Pair it with the AE Retro Bikini Bottom, which has wider banding to balance out the look.
American Eagle: Printed Cutout Corset Bikini Top, $39.95
American Eagle: Retro Bikini Bottom, $24.95Pear Shaped
If you're pear shaped and want a little extra hip love, check out Victoria's Secret Shaping Convertible Dress from their Magicsuit line. Made with body contouring material, this swimdress is loaded with options. Wear it classic one piece design with a belted sash, classic with a sarong, or as a full dress! High waist and full back coverage, this is also the perfect suit for an enhanced coverage look. Available in red or black! The plunging neckline keeps it sexy, no grandma suits allowed!
Victoria's Secret: Shaping Convertible Dress, $172.50 to $176.50Banana Shaped
If curves just weren't in the stars for you, Urban Outfitters' Peixoto Bella Alda Bikini is the perfect look for your long and slender shape! With original detailing in both the top and bottom, this suit adds interest to your shape! The wrapped halter top and strappy bottom are a refreshing look, and the simple solid color is modern and minimalistic to keep the bikini from looking overly busy. The top has molded, slightly padded cups.
Urban Outfitters: Peixoto Bella Alda Bikini
Top - $68.00
Bottom - $59.00
No matter your body type, there's no excuse not to soak up some sun this summer! Are you looking for more warm weather wear? Check out Time to Suit Up! and Summer Solistice Swimwear for more bikini talk!
Crazy for Cut-offs: Spring is Here!
Posted Mar 20 // April Meadows
If there's one thing I'm excited for, its the END of miserable chilly weather! Bring on Spring, bring on the shorts! With the warmer, longer days, I am thrilled for the chance to stash my jeans and never come out of shorts for the next eight months! My absolute favorite shorts to wear are cut offs - there's just something cool-breezy-girl about the messy fringe that I find totally appealing. Here are my favorite picks for Spring cut-offs, all available at the St Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, Florida.
1. Gap 1969 destructed Maddie: Cut offs don't have to be cuff-less. Having a cuff gives these shorts a cleaner look while still having that relaxed look. I also love the light wash, perfect with a Spring pastel, $49.95
2. Express 2 Inch Embroidered Denim: Slightly hippie, very chic - these dark wash cut offs boast a visual impact with a slimming effect. If there's one thing I love about Spring its light grey and white tops, which would look amazing with these punchy cut offs, $59.95
3. Buckle Daytrip Capricorn Stretch Short: Denim doesn't have be blue! For Spring, I love these neon pink cut offs with ever-so-light southwestern print. Daytrip never misses the details, and the grommets on these are white rhinestones. Edgy meets festival wear! $39.50
4. True Religion Faye Red Orange Single End Basic: True Religion knows how to keep shorts sexy. These light wash, button fly cut-offs are the perfect sexy comfy easy breezy short. Ready for a day at the beach! $161.00
5. AE High Rise Retro Shortie: These might be my favorite of the bunch! Combining cut-offs with high waist, these all button shorts are a sure fire Spring winner! I also love the small front pockets that add detailing without bulk. These would look great with crop tops or a flow-y half tucked shirt, $24.99
6. Lucky Brand Malibu Short: A very Spring inspired light wash cut off with ever so sweet hem detailing make these awesome day-out-biking shorts. Can't you see Taylor Swift tooling around in these? I can and I can see you in them, too! $79.50
Lululemon for Men
Posted Feb 28 // April Meadows
Whether or not you're a guy who does yoga or pilates, lululemon at the St. Johns Town Center has some great pieces for all your sports needs. What could be better to cycle, mow the lawn, or lounge on a Sunday in than ultra comfortable, sweat wicking shirt and pants?
Lululemon is not just for women or yogis, there is something here for all men. Both my dad and my husband (who have never set foot in a yoga studio) have and love clothes from lululemon. Here are some of my best recommendations to get you or the man in your life started!
My dad loves the Cross Tech Short Sleeve. He has it in, probably, six different colors repeated twice. As an outdoor marksmen living in Florida, he is very accustomed to sweating while competing, frequently soaking through cotton shirts. So when he discovered the Silverescent material in these lululemon shirts, he was hooked. Not only does it dry quickly and repel water, but it also contains material meant to inhibit the growth of odorous bacteria. They're also super soft and well cut to an actual body and not an awkward fitting generic tee. These are worth a look at for any man!
Cross Tech Short Sleeve, $68.00
For outdoor activities, such as lawn or home maintenance or washing the cars, I recommend the Kahuna Short. Made with Warpstreme, a special two way stretch material that protects against water, these shorts will get you through your outdoor activities in comfort! They're also make great beach wear. They're designed not to shrink, making washing a breeze and have lots of pockets for any need.
Kahuna Short, $78.00
Although a little pricey, the Ascent Pant is a worthwhile investment. Designed for commuting, they're a flattering fit while staying easy to move in. Made of moisture wicking material and loaded with pockets, they're an ultra functional pant.
Ascent Pant, $128.00
So what are you waiting for? You don't have to be a human pretzel or Olympic runner to enjoy what lululemon has to offer! Check out their menswear today.
New Store on the Block: Tervis at the St. Johns Town Center
Posted Feb 26 // April Meadows
If you meander down the side of PF Chang's just past Kilwin's, you can't help but see the cheery white light and rows of beautifully stacked tumblers of the new Tervis store! St. Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, Florida is the first mall in Northeast Florida to boast a Tervis brick and mortar, and we couldn't be more thrilled!
Tervis tumblers make great, personal gifts for literally any age! With tumblers in varying sizes with a plethora of lids, you'll be able to find the perfect cup for everyone on your list.
If you're unfamiliar with Tervis, they are double insulated cups that keep drinks either cold or warm while reducing condensation. They have a lifetime guarantee and are dishwasher safe. But, the best part? They are also 100% made in America! Tervis is most known for their wide array of personalization with everything from cute designs to sports teams to occupations and brand pride, special occasions, and so much more!
As an athletic person, I love Tervis' Arrows Water Bottle. Super functional flip top lid is great for the gym with a bottle that fits in most cup holders. I love the arrow design, too! Perfect for spring runs coming up!
For kids, I love the Finding Nemo Wrap with Lid tumbler. What better way to entice healthy beverage choice than with a cute fishy cup? You can also get a matching straw that fits into the lid, perfect for containing spills.
One of my favorite parts of Tervis cups is the flexibility of use. With a myriad of lids that fit onto each tumbler, you can easily go from water to coffee to protein shake just by switching lids. The 16oz Shaker Top instantly transforms your tumbler for a post workout snack!
Stop by the new Tervis store to check them out, you really have to see the high quality and ease of use in person! And the colorful designs look so much better in person! There's even an entire customization section where you can create your own designs. Cheers!
4 Watches Under $40
Posted Feb 12 // April Meadows
February always makes me think of March which makes me think of Spring Break which makes me think of warmer weather on the horizon! And there's nothing like the bright sun and flip flops, shorts, and tanks to make me ready to shop. How about gearing up for the impending warmth with a new Spring-inspired watch? Here are my four favorite picks for watches under $40, all available at the St Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, Florida!Rumba Time Orchard Watch
Available at American Eagle, the Rumba Time Orchard Watch is a classy yet simplistic watch in warm colors. I love the soft rose coloring against the bright white face. And the skinny band is perfect for a breezy Spring look. The case is a gold tone color, hello sun! A clocking (get it?) in at $39.99, this watch is not only super cute but super affordable!
Rumba Time Orchard Watch, American Eagle Outfitters, $39.99
Braided Leather Map Watch
With wanderlust literally taking over Pinterest and Tumblr, the Braided Leather Map Watch from Urban Outfitters is sure to remind you of adventures to come. I love the retro-geek feel of the vintage looking map face against the gently braided leather. The color tones of the pale blue map keeps this watch very soft and subtle. And at only $38.00, more of your money can go into travel funds!
Braided Leather Map Watch, Urban Outfitters, $38.00
Daytrip Round Watch
This watch is a great find at a super affordable price. Only $29.95, the Daytrip Round Watch from Buckle is a ultra cute yet neutrally toned watch that will go with a variety of outfits. In grey, gold, and tan shades, this is a stand out watch that still takes the back seat, allowing your other accessories and clothing to still shine! I also love the slightly tribal face which leaves this watch festival season ready.
Daytrip Round Watch, Buckle, $29.95
Canvas Strap Watch
Aeropostale has a great watch for guys at only $18.00! The Canvas Strap Watch is a masculine yet simplified and modern style watch. With the face matching the canvas band, its a very minimalist watch that gets the job done stylishly and effectively. If you're into something with a little more going on, there's also a variant with camo canvas strap. But I am really liking the modern black on black.
Canvas Strap Watch, Aeropostale, $18.00
Have more time? (Can you tell I love the watch puns?) Check out this post by a fellow Style Setter for more watch talk! Watch me now!
Food Storage with Sass
Posted Feb 11 // April Meadows
Style comes in many shapes and sizes - and isn't only for your body! We're all aware of styling the dinner table and interior design for the overall kitchen, but what about what's in the cabinets and drawers? There are all sorts of adorable food storage options available for your baked goods, fruits, vegetables, and more! Why not have a kitchen with sass from the inside out? All items are available at the St Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, Florida!West Elm
West Elm's adorable Rectangular Biscuit Tins are a great way to store bread, crackers, and baked goods. Available in cherry red or bright yellow and in three sizes, they can house a variety of delicious treats! These would also make great lunch storage containers while on the go. I love the retro feel and no fear of your snacks getting stale, as the lids are air tight.
Rectangular Biscuit Tins, price varies, $9 - $19
Also from West Elm is my favorite pick for ingredient or cereal storage. A sophisticatedly designed glass storage canister holds a plethora of ingredients or snacks. With a handy measuring scale on the side, you'll never over pour and the copper -plated lids and design-minded font along the glass sides will look amazing on the counter. Also available in three sizes for all your needs!
Glass Canisters, price varies, $19 - $29
With natural cooking, paleo dieting, and mindfully conserving ingredients all the rage, a stylish and practical way to store grease is a must have for any serious cooking aficionado. Williams Sonoma has a great option in their Porcelain Grease Holder. It holds four cups of grease with a built in strainer for ease of use. And with "Grease" emblazoned on the side, it won't get confused for anything else!
Porcelain Grease Holder, $15
Another great food storage solution from Williams Sonoma is the Ceramic Garlic Keeper. I only recently found out that I even need to think about storing garlic when I bought a giant bag of garlic buds from the market and after a few months, most of them went bad! This ceramic container would look beautiful on the counter or in the cabinet. With several ventilation holes for optimum garlic freshness.
Ceramic Garlic Keeper, $29.95
Not just for candy, candy jars can house wholesome foods too! Pack this adorable Argentinean Candy Jar with raisins, nuts, flour, sugar, anything! Or fill it with your favorite candy types for a sweet treat. I love the vintage apothecary look, this would be perfect as a party center piece or use it year round on the counter.
Argentinean Candy Jar, $498.00
The award for cutest storage bowls goes to Anthropologie for their Glass Food Storage Bowls. With adorable vintage floral motifs on the side, opening your fridge will be an interior designer's dream! Dishwasher and microwave safe these bowls are functional in addition to flashy. Made of glass with a BPA free plastic lid.
Glass Food Storage Bowl, $8.00