Potomac Mills is Virginia’s largest outlet mall and features an indoor shopping experience with over 200 stores, including Bloomingdale's-The Outlet Store, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Nordstrom Rack and Nike Factory Store. The new Neighborhood 1 Fashion District offers a collection of upscale brand name outlets and also includes amenities such as plush seating areas.From apparel for the whole family to handbags and home furnishings, our shops feature the looks you love for less! When you need a respite from power shopping, catch a movie at the AMC Potomac Mills 18 Theatres (with IMAX), refuel at Starbucks or grab a bite to eat at one of the center's 25 eateries. Conveniently located immediately off of I-95, Potomac Mills serves the thriving Washington, DC / Northern Virginia region and also welcomes guests from all over the world. Feel free to contact the Simon Guest Services team at Potomac Mills at 703-496-9330 with any questions – we look forward to seeing you soon!
Potomac Mills® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- Closed (Easter)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=1260">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- <strong><br /> AMC Potomac Mills 18 Theatres</strong><br /> Featuring stadium seating, digital surround sound and IMAX theatres.<br /> Click <a href="http://www.amctheatres.com/PotomacMills/">here</a> for further information, including current movie times.<br /> <br /> <strong>Manassas National Battlefield<br /> </strong>With a wide array of activities, scenic vistas, historic sites and walking trails, this National Park appeals to both casual visitors and true Civil War history buffs.<br /> Click <a href="http://www.nps.gov/mana/">here</a> for further information.<br /> <br /> <strong>National Museum of the Marine Corps</strong><br /> Just a few miles south of Potomac Mills, this museum opened in 2006 and provides visitors with a unique opportunity to learn about the 225 year history of the Marines.<br /> Click <a href="http://www.usmcmuseum.com/index.asp">here</a> for further information.<br /> <br />
- Family restrooms are located throughout the mall; our brand new restrooms in the Neighborhood 1 Fashion District include a private lounge area for nursing mothers.
- Visit our new children's play area in Neighborhood 2, near TJ Maxx! Featuring an exclusive Commonwealth of Virginia theme, this indoor play area provides a variety of interactive play elements for young children and comfortable seating for parents!
- Welcoming our visitors from near and far, let us help you uncover all the great attractions and restaurants nearby. Just stop by the desk for more information. Directions, guides, coupons and local tips and transportation assistance are available just for the asking.
- Located in Neighborhood 5, near Modell's Sporting Goods.
- <strong><br /> </strong>Potomac Mills is a fabulous group destination - whether you're part of a bus tour, school group, family reunion or a group of girlfriends looking for a getaway, we've got a great time in store for you! The courtesy of a reservation two weeks prior to your visit is requested; this will allow us to prepare for your visit AND provide you with some special perks!<br /> <br /> <strong>Group Incentives:<br /> </strong>FREE Potomac Mills Coupon Book upon arrival for groups of 10 or more plus souvenir gift for the group leader and/or bus driver!<br /> <strong><br /> Motorcoach Information:</strong><br /> Drop off at the Burlington Coat Factory mall entrance (on the North side of the mall) and pick up at the mall entrance closest to TJ Maxx. Buses should park in Lot #35 (near TJ Maxx).<br /> <strong><br /> Meal Vouchers:</strong><br /> Find out how to use the Simon Giftcard as a meal voucher...various denominations are available!<br /> <strong><br /> Music Performance Opportunities:</strong><br /> Your school can participate in our "Mills Means More...Music" program and perform on-site at Potomac Mills! <br /> <br /> <strong>Meeting Planners:</strong><br /> Let us help you enhance your convention with a unique shopping experience...note that Potomac Mills is just 30 minutes from Washington, DC! We can provide you with an electronic copy of our exclusive shopping voucher, which will allow your conventioneers to pick up a free Potomac Mills Coupon Book! <br /> <br /> <strong><em>To make a reservation for your group, please email the following information to <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a> :</em></strong><br /> -Group Name<br /> -Tour Operator/Bus Company (if applicable)<br /> -Type of Group (bus tour, church, school, etc.)<br /> -Contact Name<br /> -Mailing Address<br /> -Mobile Phone Number<br /> -Email Address<br /> -Number of People in Group<br /> -Date of Visit<br /> -Time of Visit<br />
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Visit the security office, which is located near the Food Court, down the corridor from Jerry's Subs.
- Potomac Mills Milers; walking hours are 8-10am Monday-Friday. Register for free at the Mall Management Office!
- Located inside the new restrooms in the Neighborhood 1 Fashion District, near Ann Taylor Factory Store.
- <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">There are several convenient ways to get to Potomac Mills if you don’t have your own car with you:</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"> </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><strong>Public Transportation:</strong></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">If you would like to take public transportation to get to Potomac Mills, the closest Metro (subway) stop is Franconia-Springfield (Blue Line). On weekdays, you may take the OmniRide bus from the Metro to the mall. Click <a href="http://www.prtctransit.org/commuter-bus/schedules/index.php">here</a> for the schedule and look for the “Prince William Metro Direct” route (a.m. and p.m.). On weekends, you may take a taxi cab to the mall. For your convenience, we are happy to call a cab for you when you’ve finished shopping….simply stop by the Guest Services Booth in Neighborhood 4.<br /> <br /> <strong>Zipcar:</strong></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">A very cost-effective offering in the Washington, DC area is Zipcar, which allows you to get a car by the hour or by the day, with gas and insurance costs included. Please click <a href="http://www.zipcar.com/how/">here</a> for further details on Zipcar.</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><strong><br /> Rental Car:</strong></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">If you would like to rent a car for a day trip to Potomac Mills, a convenient place to do so is Ronald Reagan National Airport, as it is close to Washington, DC and Metro accessible. Please click <a href="http://www.metwashairports.com/reagan/142.htm">here</a> for further details on rental cars.</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"> </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"> </p>
- Potomac Mills shopping bags are available for purchase at Guest Services. Your $1 donation goes directly to Simon Youth Foundation (SyF).
- Kidgits is a fun-filled, child-friendly program with special events, giveaways and prizes for members! Stop by Guest Services to sign up, or click on our "Events" tab for details about upcoming activities!
- Our Neighborhood 1 Fashion District features six soft seating areas, or "rejuvenation stations," for your comfort and enjoyment!
- Available for rent at stations throughout the mall.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Complimentary; may be signed out at Guest Services.
- This property features enhanced cellular connectivity that improves the signal strength and brings the cell phone tower inside of the mall.
Now viewing all things: Sunglasses, Optical & Eyewear
Oakley invents each new product with a design philosophy called sculptural physics: the discipline of solving problems with science and wrapping those solutions in art. Supported by an infrastructure that includes the...
Well, this is sad.
We didn’t find anything. Try something different.