The Pheasant Lane Mall is a newly renovated two level super-regional mall located in tax-free Nashua, New Hampshire. With over 135 stores including Dick’s Sporting Goods, Apple, Sephora, Pandora and Coach, Pheasant Lane Mall has all of your shopping desires in a comfortable and climate controlled indoor environment. The Pheasant Lane Mall is the number one choice for shopping and dining for the Lowell, Merrimack and Hudson communities as it is easily accessible from Rt. 3 and Daniel Webster Highway. After shopping for your fashion, jewelry and sporting goods needs, enjoy dining at one of our three full-service restaurants such as Joe’s American Bar and Grill, Red Robin or Burton’s Grill. We also feature a modern food court offering 12 different choices for a quicker dining experience. From our family to yours, we look forward to your visit and wish you a great shopping experience!
Pheasant Lane Mall is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=789">Travelex now</a>.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Fax service is available at the Guest Services Desk. The charge is $2.00 to send the 1st page, $1.00 for each additional page, and $1.00 per page for receiving faxes. Copying is not available at this time.<br />
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=310+Daniel+Webster+Highway&stateProvince=NH&city=Nashua&country=USA&postalCode=03060&temp1=7604" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=310+Daniel+Webster+Highway&stateProvince=NH&city=Nashua&country=USA&postalCode=03060&temp1=7604" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Our Lost and Found is located at the Guest Services Desk on the lower level in front of JCPenney. You may report or inquire about your missing belongings here.
- <p dir="ltr" style="margin-right: 0px;">The Pheasant Lane Mall Walker Program, "Hearts & Soles", is designed to provide a safe, indoor location for mall walkers of all ages. This program is provided as a free service to the community and sponsored by Lowell General Hospital. The doors in the Food Court will open on Monday - Saturday at 8:00am and Sundays at 9:00am. All walkers are asked to stay on the lower level to do their walking and each time around the mall is a 1/2 mile which includes the loop in the Food Court. Visit the Guest Services Desk, located on the lower level in front of JCPenney to register for the program during regular mall hours. All mall walkers are required to wear an id badge which is provided by the Mall.<br /> <strong><br /> Mall Walking Club<br /> </strong>The Walking Club is sponsored by the generous support of Lowell General Hospital. Visit their website to learn more about their programs and services at <a href="http://www.lowellgeneral.org">www.lowellgeneral.org</a>. Lowell General Hospital's commitment to comprehensive services, compassionate care and clinical excellence has earned the reputation as the leading community hospital in the Merrimack Valley. Their mission is providing healthcare that meets the highest of standards: "yours!"<br /> <br /> <strong>Lowell General will be providing seminars on topics of importance in the health industry throughout the year. Please check the "@ Your Mall NOW!" page on this website for a schedule of upcoming events.<br /> </strong><br /> Here is how you get some great benefits of mall walking:<br /> <strong>. Protect your feet.</strong> If you're walking regularly, replace your shoes every six months. Over time, arch support wears away and joint and heel pain may result. A rule of thumb: If your shoe has molded itself into the shape of your foot, it doesn't have support left. You can cushion your walking shoes with insoles or thick socks.<br /> <strong>. Stand up straight.</strong> Maintaining good posture when you walk helps give your abs a workout. "Keep yourself straight up while holding in your ab muscles; every step becomes a mini sit-up". Most of us lean forward when we walk but we can catch ourselves easily at the mall: "Just check your posture in your reflection in the windows".<br /> <strong>. Vary your speeds.</strong> After warming up, choose a wing - say, Sears to Macy's - and walk fast. Slow down for a lap to catch your breath, then pick up the pace again. An interval is one fast lap plus one slow one. "Try three intervals per walk every other day". You'll build up both speed and muscle.<br /> <strong>. Make friends. </strong>In a mall you have a community of people from grandmothers to toddlers - who are all walking. If you meet people who are like-minded, everyone's healthy habits may rub off.</p>
- Our Security Staff is available to help with disabled vehicles. Handicap parking is also available at all entrances and is strictly enforced.
- The Nashua City Bus is available for a nominal fee. The City Bus makes scheduled stops at the Pheasant Lane Mall and throughout Nashua. Bus stops are located outside the Food Court entrance. For more information on pick up and drop off times, please stop by the Guest Services Desk, located on the lower level in front of JCPenney.
- We have multiple soft seating areas throughout the center for your convenience.
- Strollers are located on the upper level next to Bank of America and on the upper level next to Kids Footlocker. Strollers may be rented for $5.00 from the vending unit. Upon return of the stroller, you will receive a $.50 refund. For your convenience, these vending units accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express, as well as cash. <br />
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Complimentary Wheelchairs are available at the Guest Services Desk, located on the lower level in front of JCPenney, for your shopping comfort. A valid I.D. is required to borrow a wheelchair on a first come first serve basis.
The highly anticipated navy colorway of Nike SB’S Janoski Max is now available at PacSun! Pick up your pair in PacSun stores or at pacsun.comhttp://www.simon.com/mall/pheasant-lane-mall/stream/now-available-at-pacsun-1103798 Men's Apparel & FashionShoes & FootwearTeen Apparel & Fashion March 8, 2014
Spend a total of $1,500 or more and take an extra 15% off*
Spend a total of $100-$1,499 and take an extra 10% off*
Spend a total of up to $99 and take an extra 5% off*
Limited Time Only! Lucky Shamrock Jar Candle with Illuma-lid® Jar Candle Topper. Get both for only $34.99.
Mix & Match! Scent-Plug® Bases and Refills, 4 for $20 (reg. $6.99-$8.50 each)
Mix & Match! Car Jar® Air Fresheners, Travel Tins, Almost Anywhere Jar™, Car Jar® Ultimate, Vent Sticks and Novelty Vent Sticks, 3 for $12 (reg. $2.99 - $5.99 each)
Concentrated Room Spray - 2 for $10 (reg. $7.99 each)
Any Relaxing Rituals™ Reed Diffuser Blending Kit, $15 with a $35 purchase (reg. $29.99 each)http://www.simon.com/mall/pheasant-lane-mall/stream/lucky-you-1070700 Housewares & Home Furnishings February 24, 2014
- Buy one, get one 50% Off - Pink Sands™, Turquoise Sky™, Black Coconut
- Buy one, get one 50% Off – Pure Radiance™ Seaglass™ & After Dark™
- Limited Time Only! Lucky Shamrock Jar Candle with Illuma-lid® Jar Candle Topper. Get both for only $34.99.
- Mix & Match! Scent-Plug® Bases and Refills, 4 for $20 (reg. $6.99-$8.50 each)
- Mix & Match! Car Jar® Air Fresheners, Travel Tins, Almost Anywhere Jar™, Car Jar® Ultimate, Vent Sticks and Novelty Vent Sticks, 3 for $12 (reg. $2.99 - $5.99 each)
- Concentrated Room Spray - 2 for $10 (reg. $7.99 each)
- Any Relaxing Rituals™ Reed Diffuser Blending Kit, $15 with a $35 purchase (reg. $29.99 each)
Trend Alert: In Full Bloom
Posted Feb 26 // Alana Finnie
Believe it or not, Spring is right around the corner (hooray!!). Spring is probably my favorite season, fashion-wise, because it usually means I can wear tons of floral-printed frocks and accessories. This season is no different. The Mall at Rockingham Park has some fabulous new floral items that I'm absolutely obsessed with.
Here are some of my faves:
- Flower Earrings, Talbots ($34.50) - These earrings are a great way to wear the floral trend without overdoing it. Since the earrings are so neutral, you can wear them with virtually anything.
- Love Ady Floral Textured Fit and Flare Dress, Lord & Taylor ($26.39) - The color of this dress it what really peaked my interest. Fuchsia is very much in style, and as one of my favorite colors this dress is at the top of my wish list. Plus, it's on sale! What more could you ask for?!
- Dooney & Bourke Flowers Small Barrel Bag, Macy's ($118.00) - You can never have enough purses! This adorable bag is perfect for any occasion--it's large enough to hold all your essentials, and small enough to keep with you all the times.
- Sam Edelman Crystallized Rose Pendant Ring, Lord & Taylor ($30.00) - Chunky costume baubles can totally make an outfit look fun and unique. This blinged out rose ring can dress up a simple outfit, like jeans and a t-shirt, or it can be worn for a fancy event! Love it!
- Shi Tony Flat, Journey's ($34.99) - These flats are another great option for those of you who want to wear the floral trend, but don't really want to go for bright colors. The light gold hue actually works as a neutral, so these can be worn with anything.
- NEST Dahlia & Vines, Sephora ($65.00) - Besides the fact that the bottle is super cute, the fragrance itself is the perfect floral scent to start wearing in preparation of Spring. The fragrance is elegant, classic, and romantic.
- Greatwood Daisy Sunglasses, Francesca's ($14.00) - These fun sunglasses add an unexpected pop of color to any outfit.
Pucker Up: How to Wear Red Lipstick
Posted Feb 26 // Alana Finnie
Red lips are the quintessential sexy look, but getting it just right can be tricky. I should know--I've made my share of lipstick blunders. Whether you're just in the mood to have fun with your look, or you're going somewhere formal, red lipstick can make any outfit look extremely sexy and classy.
The Mall at Rockingham Park's Sephora store has a crazy amount of options for red lipstick. My top picks are pictured above and are listed from left to right:
- Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon ($28.00)
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in F-Bomb ($22.00)
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in Moulin Rouge ($20.00)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Lovemarc Lip Gel in Neo-Noir ($30.00)
Since I'm basically a lip product expert (I think owning over 200 lippies is proof of that), I've learned a few tips along the way. Here are a few simple steps to getting the perfect red lips:
Don't play up your eyes. Pair red lipstick with the lightest possible eye makeup. A little mascara and beige shadow will do just fine. It's very important to only draw attention to one area of your face, because if you go crazy with bold eyes and bold lips, chances are you'll look like a clown. Just let your lips take center stage.
Coordinate your look. Dot a little smudge of the lipstick on the apples of your cheeks, then blend it with your fingers. It'll really pull your look together.
Be precise. Take the time to apply your lipstick. Whether you use a lip brush, or just apply it from the tube, take your time. Remember: Practice makes perfect!
Prevent bleeding. No one wants to see red lipstick anywhere outside the lines of your lips themselves. To avoid this, apply a little concealer around the border of your mouth.
Avoid getting lipstick on your teeth. This is the worst, and I've definitely done this plenty of times myself. After applying, put your finger in your mouth, purse your lips around it, then slowly pull it out to remove excess color.
Be sure to check out the Sephora at the Mall at Rockingham Park to find the perfect shade of red for you!
Make a Statement!
Posted Mar 3 // Alana Finnie
Personally, I've always been more of an earring person, rather than a necklace girl. But after checking out the fabulous statement necklaces that The Mall at Rockingham Park has to offer, I became obsessed! The mall has oodles of fun baubles that are unique, gorgeous, and come in a range of prices and styles.
To wear a statement necklace properly, make sure to tone down any other accessories you might be wearing. If you must wear earrings, go for simple studs. The necklace should always take center stage. It can easily dress up a casual outfit, or can be worn to a fancy event.
Here are my top 6 picks:
- Petite Floral Necklace, Banana Republic ($59.50) - This awesome necklace comes in four different colors. I like the navy hue myself--it adds a fun pop of color to any outfit.
- Large Sunflower Necklace, J. Crew ($55.00) - The soft pink color of this statement piece makes it easy to wear with anything. Because the color is so light, it can actually pass for a neutral, meaning that there isn't one outfit that it wouldn't go with.
- Betsey Johnson Crystal Gem Necklace, Macy's ($55.00) - Oh Betsey, how I love thee! This delicate necklace is perfect for someone who wants to try out the trend without stepping too far out of their comfort zone.
- Regal Bib Necklace, Forever 21 ($12.80) - The price on this pretty necklace simply can't be beat! This is another piece that can be worn with virtually anything.
- Silver Floral Gem Statement Necklace, CACHÉ ($98.00) - I'm totally loving the style of this one. It looks classic and beautiful.
- Carolee Candy Girl Floral Frontal Necklace, Lord & Taylor ($250.00) - Okay, so this necklace is my absolute favorite of the bunch. It's girly to the max, and combines two of the trendiest colors for Spring (light pink and light teal). This one's at the top of my wish list...and let's be honest--chances are, I'll just end up buying it within the next few days. This is definitely something worth splurging on!
These are only a few of the lovely statement necklaces that can be found at The Mall at Rockingham Park. My suggestion? Take a trip to the mall and check out what all their amazing stores have! Investing in a statement necklace is something that I think every lady should do. They're much more versatile than you may think. Trust me--once you get one, you'll want to wear it non-stop!
Save 10% on our Product of the Month, Honey Mustard Aioli! We took a classic French "mayo" and blended sweet honey and tangy mustard to create a wonderful new, all natural and versatile aioli. Try it on burgers, sandwiches or as a dip for French fries or veggies. Stop by our Company store and pick some up today!http://www.simon.com/mall/pheasant-lane-mall/stream/stonewall-kitchen-product-of-the-month-1099094 Cards, Stationery & Gifts March 1, 2014
Soothing meets Saving! Receive an introdcutory 1-hour Massage session, an introductory 1-hour Murad healthy skin facial, or an introductory 1 1/2-hour Hot Stone Envy session. Visit us at Massage Envy Spa at the Pheasant Lane Mall! Call (603) 598-4400 for details.http://www.simon.com/mall/pheasant-lane-mall/stream/soothing-meets-saving-1076382 Health, Bath & BeautyPersonal Services February 17, 2014
After the Holidays: Spending Gift Cards the Right Way!
Posted Jan 3 // Alana Finnie
Usually after the holidays are over, I'm stuck with a bunch of gift cards that I have no idea what to do with. Part of me wants to be responsible and buy things that I need, like a new pair of jeans or basic black boots, but then there's the side of me that wants to do just the opposite. This might just be me trying to rationalize my recent crazy gift card spending spree, but think of it like this: the gift cards that you got were bought with someone else's hard-earned money--not yours! So you can be as frivolous as you want!
My advice? Take a trip to the Mall at Rockingham Park and pick up some fun stuff for yourself. Here are a few of my top picks:
Urban Decay Naked 3, Sephora ($58) - You know you want it. And chances are, no one got it for you. All of the Naked palettes are great, but the latest one has more rose-hued shadows and most of them have a little shimmer to them (which of course I love!) This is a totally indulgent gift that every makeup-loving girl deserves to have.
Glamour Eau De Parfum, Victoria's Secret ($49-$65) - One of the most decadent scents Victoria's Secret has come out with in a while. A spritz of it really does make you feel instantly glamorous--plus the bottle is gorgeous.
Metallic Printed Tank, Gap ($24.95) - Even if you have a boyfriend like mine who constantly says, "You have WAY too many shirts!", a top like this is the perfect mix of comfy and glitzy. Trust me--you need it.
Pave Embellished Status Link Toggle Bracelet, Express ($26.90) - Chunky, fun bracelets are totally in style right now. As is buying yourself awesome jewelry! Add this pretty bauble to the arm candy you already own, or use it to start your collection.
Betsey Johnson Crossbody OMG Handbag, Macy's ($78) - This bag is just fun. It's not something you need, like a neutral-hued satchel (more on those later), but that's what makes it the perfect gift to give yourself. The pop of color is great to pair with your fave LBD, or even with jeans and a sweater.
- Ivanka Trump Maggie Glitter Heels, Lord & Taylor ($130) - Probably the most impractical item on my list, these heels simply rock! They're the perfect mix of sass and elegance.
Our innovative collection debuts for spring in three individually wrapped flavors featuring layers of rich chocolate, refreshing fruit, and a touch of nutty crunch. Awaken your senses to the season!http://www.simon.com/mall/pheasant-lane-mall/stream/godiva-chocolate-1098400 Restaurants March 3, 2014
So, You Forgot Valentine's Day...
Posted Feb 17 // Alana Finnie
It happens. Guys aren't the best at remembering holidays. My boyfriend can barely remember his own birthday. So it's not really their fault; they're just born this way.
That said, a belated V-Day gift is better than nothing, so show your man these must-have treats from the Mall at Rockingham Park.
- Pavé Heart Earrings, Talbots ($39.50) - Every girl wants jewelry. Since these earrings are heart-shaped, they're a constant reminder of how much you love you gal.
- Kylie Crossbody, Coach ($138.00) - a pretty pink purse is sure to win your lady's love! The color is perfect, and the bag itself is small enough the keep with you at all times, yet large enough to hold the necessities.
- Bombshells in Bloom Eau De Parfum, Victoria's Secret ($52.00 - $68.00) - This new fragrance captures notes of pink freesia, red apple and water lily. Plus the bottle is simply gorgeous!
- Script Two Finger Amour Ring , Express ($19.90) - Two finger rings are all over the place. This is the perfect gift to give to someone who is fashion forward and loves looking chic.
- Close to You Vanilla Bar, LUSH ($7.95) - All ladies love bath and body products. This adorable, yet functional, bar from LUSH is no exception.
Good luck, guys!! And happy shopping!
Join us on Saturday, March 22nd from 1 pm - 3 pm for our Kidgits Club Music Mania Event!
Kids will move, groove and learn a variety of music, plus enjoy crafts, goodie bags and more!
This event is FREE for all Kidgits Club Members! Not a Kidgit Member? Sign up for only $5 for the entire year at the event itself or at our Guest Services desk all mall hours!http://www.simon.com/mall/pheasant-lane-mall/stream/kidgits-music-mania-1088048 ChildrenKidgitsMall Event February 25, 2014
Inspire your beauty with Radiant Orchid, Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year. Be among the first to experience its deeply flattering flush and ravishing glow with:
- A custom mini-makeover for eyes, lips, and cheeks from our expert artistry team
- Personalized tricks and techniques to wear the exclusive, limited-edition Color of the Year Collection
- A complimentary lookbook featuring professional steps to master exhilarating new looks at home*
BONUS: take home an official Sephora + Pantone Universe Pouch—free with your personalized Color of the Year consultation and any $25 purchase.*
Event hours are 12 PM - 6 PM each day.
*While supplies last.
Walk-ins welcome.http://www.simon.com/mall/pheasant-lane-mall/stream/discover-radiant-orchid-at-sephora-1084507 OtherSpecial Shopping February 21, 2014
Get healthy @ Pheasant Lane Mall with Lowell General Hospitals Heart & Soles Mall Walking Program! Walking Hours - Monday through Saturday 8am to 10am on the lower level of the mall. Please enter through the Food Court doors only.http://www.simon.com/mall/pheasant-lane-mall/stream/heart-soles-mall-walking-program-1051665 Local Community GroupMall Event February 3, 2014
We're looking for a few Good Eggs!
If you enjoy children, we have a job for you. Create Magic at work!
Join our team of cashiers, greeters, photographers, the Bunny and managers at your favorite mall.
Apply online: www.NoerrJobs.com
Refer your friends and family.
http://www.simon.com/mall/pheasant-lane-mall/stream/join-bunnys-team-1107005 CommunityGeneralSeasonalSimon Malls March 5, 2014
Check out the hottest new shoes, boots, and accessories at Journeys!
Vans, Converse, Sperry, TOMS (select stores), DC, adidas, Polo, New Balance, to name just a few!
SAVE 30-50% off select styles!
Hurry! Limited Time Offer!
Some restrictions may apply.http://www.simon.com/mall/pheasant-lane-mall/stream/new-styles-on-deck-for-spring-at-journeys-1098393 New Product Or ServiceShopping March 4, 2014
Just for Kidgits Members, Show us your Kidgits Card and receive 15% off the purchase of a small bag of your favorite Doc Popcorn Flavor, or, a Free 24oz. Fountain Drink.http://www.simon.com/mall/pheasant-lane-mall/stream/doc-popcorn-for-kidgits-members-2014-1035427 CommunityGeneralNew Product Or ServiceShopping January 18, 2014
It's Doc Popcorn's 10th Anniversary, and to celebrate we are offering a FREE SMALL BAG of your favorite flavor of Doc Popcorn with every purchase of $10.00 or more. (Excluding tax)http://www.simon.com/mall/pheasant-lane-mall/stream/doc-popcorn-celebrates-its-10th-anniversary-1032210 GeneralNew Product Or ServiceShoppingSimon Malls January 17, 2014