Conveniently located at the intersection of U.S. 31 and State Road 22 (Markland Avenue) Markland Mall is easy to find and get to. With 44 stores ranging from Jewelery to Books to Sporting Goods there's something for even the most discriminating taste. While visiting the Markland Mall, you can find more shops located in the Markland Plaza at the south end of our parking lot. You can contact us through our 24 hour Shopping Line at 765-452-5651 if you have any questions. So from the entire team at the Markland Mall, we hope that you will visit us soon!
The Markland Mall ® is a terrific indoor mall featuring specialty stores like The Children's Place, Justice, Spencer's, AE and Yankee Candle for your shopping pleasure. There are great dining options like Chipolte, located at the main entrance by MC Sports the newly opened Bella Pizza, featuring New York Style Pizza, just inside the main entrance across from Andrew's Jewelers, and Chili's in our parking lot south of the main entrance. Anchored by Target, Carson's and Sears, Markland Mall also serves the nearby communities of Peru, Greentown, Galveston, Tipton, Russiaville and Sharpsville. Conveniently located at the intersection of U.S. 31 and State Road 22 (Markland Avenue) Markland Mall is easy to find and get to. With 44 stores ranging from Jewelery to Books to Sporting Goods there's something for even the most discriminating taste. While visiting the Markland Mall, you can find more shops located in the Markland Plaza at the south end of our parking lot. You can contact us through our 24 hour Shopping Line at 765-452-5651 if you have any questions. So from the entire team at the Markland Mall, we hope that you will visit us soon!
Markland Mall is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/09 - 12/13/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/16 - 12/23/2013:
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
(765) 454-6940Mall Office(765) 454-6940
(765) 452-5651Shopping Line(765) 452-5651
(765) 210-7809Mall Security(765) 210-7809
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=168">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Fax and copy services are available at the Mall Management Office Monday - Friday, 9:00AM - 5:00PM. Call (765) 454-6940 for prices.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1114+17th+St&stateProvince=IN&city=Kokomo&country=USA&postalCode=46902&temp1=1506" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1114+17th+St&stateProvince=IN&city=Kokomo&country=USA&postalCode=46902&temp1=1506" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- If inquiring about lost and found items, please visit the Mall Management Office.
- Just by walking one complete lap around the Mall, you will have walked four tenths of a mile. And, if you walk the straight shot, Target to Sears and back, each lap equals 1/4 mile. Four times, you just did a mile! <BR><BR>The mall doors open at 8am Monday - Saturday and 10:00am Sunday.<BR><BR>We welcome mall walking anytime the mall is open!
- Handicapped parking is available near every mall entrance. For your convenience automated handicapped doors are located at the mall entrance beside Target and Old Navy.
- Simon shopping bags are available in a convenient self service dispenser in Center Court for only a $1.00 donation to the Simon Youth Foundation. So, stop carrying all those extra shopping bags and put all your smaller sacks together in a Simon Shopping Bag and eliminate those extra trips to your car!
- The TDD phone is available at the Mall Office for customer use.
- Complimentary wheelchairs and scooter are available for use at Simon Guest Services in the mall office located in the west Target wing of the mall next to Nails #1. The scooter is provided by Moore's Home Health of Kokomo.
MARKLAND MALL HOLIDAY HOURS
- 11-28 to 11-29 8PM Thanksgiving to 10PM Black Friday
- 11-30 9AM to 10PM
- 12-1 10AM to 9PM
- 12-7 9AM to 10PM
- 12-8 10AM to 9PM
- 12-9 to 12-13 9AM to 10PM
- 12-14 8AM to 11PM
- 12-15 10AM to 10PM
- 12-16 to 12-23 8AM to 11PM
- 12-24 Christmas Eve 8AM to 6PM
- 12-25 Christmas Day CLOSED
- 12-26 8AM to 9PM
- 12-31 New Years Eve 10AM to 7PM
- 1-1 New Years Day 10AM to 9PM
Sunday, December 8, 8:30AM - 10AM. A private event especially created for families with handicapped children who cannot tolerate a busy mall environment. The mall doors will remain closed and locked until the event is done.
Sponsored nationally by Ability Path and locally by Sweet Poppins & Clifford signs.
Please contact www.AbilityPath.org to RSVP.http://www1.simon.com/mall/markland-mall/stream/caring-santa-927027 ChildrenMall Event November 8, 2013
- Thurs, Nov. 21 5PM to 8PM
- Fri, Nov. 22 - Sat, Nov. 23 10AM to 8PM
- Sun, Nov. 24 12PM to 6PM
- Mon, Nov. 25 - Thurs, Nov. 28 11AM to 8PM
- Fri, Nov. 29 - Sat. Nov. 30 10AM to 8PM
- Sun, Dec. 1 12PM to 6PM
- Mon, Dec. 2 - Thurs, Dec. 5 11AM to 8PM
- Fri, Dec. 6 - Sat, Dec. 7 10AM to 8PM
- Sun, Dec. 8 11AM to 7PM
- Mon, Dec. 9 - Thurs, Dec. 12 11AM to 8PM
- Fri, Dec. 13 - Sat, Dec. 14 10AM to 8PM
- Sun, Dec. 15 11AM to 7PM
- Mon, Dec. 16 - Thurs, Dec. 19 11AM to 8PM
- Fri, Dec. 20 - Sat, Dec. 21 10AM to 8:30PM
- Sun, Dec. 22 10AM to 6PM
- Mon, Dec. 23 10AM to 8:30PM
- Sun, Dec. 24 8AM to 6PM
Now Hiring for the Holiday Season
Visit or call the Bath & Body Works store in the Markland Mall to inquire about employment oportunities and how you can enjoy a 30% employee discount.
Contact: Cat Miller
Phone: (765) 457-0470
Earn some dough and say Ho-Ho-Ho! We're hiring for the holidays. Part time - Day - Evenings - Overnights. Employee discounts at Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic are included.
Apply today at our store in the Markland Mall.http://www1.simon.com/mall/markland-mall/stream/old-navy-is-now-hiring-for-the-holidays-845252 October 8, 2013
The Noerr Programs Now Hiring for the Holidays!
Creating Magic, Inspiring Smiles, Capturing Memories! ™
Holiday 2013 Santa Photo Team Opportunities
Cashier, Greeter, Photographer, and Management
The Noerr Programs provides Digital Event Imaging in Simon Malls nationwide. We seek Team Players to lead our 2013 Holiday Photo Promotion Campaign.
The mission of Noerr is to make a positive impact in every venue we serve, and create a special, personal experience for each and every guest. Create Holiday Magic! ®
We seek people with a passion for creating Magical experiences and a zest for sales and serving.
Be enthusiastic, gracious, and at least 16 years of age. Help children smile and enjoy the moment. Play a role in creating Magical experiences for children of all ages. Be Merry! ®
Create experiences that support sales excellence. People, Technology and Business skills are useful. The willingness to learn is essential. Child Positive Attitude, a must!
Set Manager Expectations
We seek Leaders who enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Challenges and opportunities to make a difference are abundant here.
- Retail/restaurant management experience (1-2 years minimum), and/or . . .
- Successful experience leading and driving sales (2-4 years)
- Strong communication, technology and leadership skills
- Devote a ‘full time’ effort for a limited period of time (up to 8 weeks)
- Robust Home Internet Connection
Noerr Rewards, employee incentive program.
We are Mac centric!