Hamilton Town Center opened in 2008 and is an extraordinary open-air streetscape environment that showcases a diverse mix of shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues including jcpenney, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Bed Bath & Beyond, Express and DSW. We have many exciting dining options from sit down options such as Stone Creek Dining Co. to grab and go choices such as Five Guys Burgers & Fries. To top it all off, consider making it dinner and a movie at our Hamilton 16 IMAX Theater. We have over 85 shops and dining options to choose from and are conveniently located at SR 238 and highway I-69 at Exit 210, servicing the greater Hamilton County area and surrounding communities along the I-69 corridor. We hope that you will visit us soon where you will enjoy a great day of shopping, dining and entertainment.
Hamilton Town Center is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- ATM located in Food Court, next to Mall Office and Restrooms
- Bike Racks are available throughout the property
- Children's Play Area is located near feature fountain, next to Menchie's Frozen Yogurt, Q'Doba, Noodles and Company, and Coldstone Creamery.
- Coca- Colay Vending machines near restroom in food court area, next to American Eagle Outfitters, Between Coldwater Creek and LOFT, Behind Express, Next to Bed Bath & Beyond, and In front of Maurices.
- Handheld directories available to all shoppers at the same locations of the large, backlit directories throughout property.
- Electric Vehicle Charging stations located between Earth Fare and Mo's Irish Pub
- Family Restroom located in food court area, next to Bella Pizzeria.
- Food Court located on Town Center Blvd, accross the street from American Eagle Outfitters and Buckle. Food Court includes Fuzziwigs Candy Factory, Five Guys Burgers and Fries, Bella Pizzeria, and Yats Cajun Creole (Coming Soon).
- Handicapped Accessible Restrooms located in food court area, next to Bella Pizzeria.
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Any articles found at Hamilton Town Center may have been turned into Security or Guest Services. Please contact: Guest Services at 317.214.6956
- Mall Office located in Food Court area, next to Bella Pizzeria. Guest Services and Simon Giftcards located in Mall Office.
- Mobile Shopper Club available, see Mall Office for details and how to get signed up!
- Nurisng Mothers Lounge located with restrooms in food court area, next to Bella Pizzeria.
- Hamilton Town Center provides ample parking with handicapped parking easily accessible.<br />
- Retailer giftcards available for purchase in the mall office, located in the food court, next to Bella Pizzeria.
- Simon Guest Services is located in the Mall Office, located in the food court next to Bella Pizzeria.
- Complimentary manual wheelchairs are available at Guest Servics located in the food court next toBella Pizzeria.
Start Date: 3/3/2014
Join us for a day of fun and art appreciation! Artists of all ages welcome to join us for the Hamilton Town Center Chalk Art Festival! Specators can come enjoy artists as they make their masterpiece and vote for your favorite! Kids are welcome to join our community mural with their favorite chalk drawings, too! Vendors, live music, and colorful art from 10:00am-6:00pm on Saturday, May 17. Rain date will be the following day, Sunday, May 18. Information for artists or vendors to register, please e-mail Natalie at email@example.com or Ed at EHuebner@simon.comhttp://www1.simon.com/mall/hamilton-town-center/stream/chalk-art-festival-1097105 Mall Event March 3, 2014
Start Date: 11/2/2012
Brighten up your look with spring accessories!
Posted Apr 21 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens!
If you have been hibernating like I have, it's time to get updated for spring and my tip for saving yourself a complete wardrobe overhaul is to do this with fun accessories from The Fashion Mall at Keystone!
Here are a few of my favorite in store picks:
1. Liberty Floral baseball cap (J. Crew). This floral-pattern baseball cap makes weekend errand-running a little more fun.
2. Cork Signature Tote ($98) tote and Printed Stripe ZipTop Pouch ($48). Cork is a lightweight neutral that will work seamlessly with the rest of your wardrobe, and just $98 each, you can afford to update your tote each season. Consider working a brighter and busier print in with accessories such as a wallet, or a make-up pouch to drop inside your bag.
3. Boardwalk Dot Reversible Belt ($48) w/ bamboo ($38) or monogram buckles ($28) (C Wonder). More black and white! Get more bang for your buck by alternating buckles with the same belt. Go with a classic monogram in silver or gold, or try a bamboo pattern, which makes us think of warm, sunny holiday locations.
4. Suede kitten heel pumps in Magenta ($128) (C. Wonder), shown in Sand color. You can't go wrong with a classic heel in a bright color for updating your look to spring.
5. Resin and silicone black and white necklace/earrings (C. Wonder). The black and white trend—especially in new materials like silicone and resin—is here to stay! Pair it with a bright blouse for an instant style upgrade, or layer on top of your neutral basics, even dress up a plain T shirt with this!
6. Double ankle-strap heel ($125) (White House, Black Market) and These shoes are closed-toe, which keep them office-appropriate, while the bright pop of color is an instant update for work-attire basics.
7. Bvlgari Mother-of-Pearl sunglasses (Sunglass Hut). Everyone loves a classic black or tortoise shell pair, but this new material feels so much fresher and will take you through the summer months as well!
So if you're looking for an easy way to brighten your look for spring, look to accessories! Pops of color and patterns on trend for spring will bring you out of the depths of winter, we'll be ready for the sunshine and warmer days ahead.
Destroy and Devour- Get a FREE* MOVIE TICKET when you buy a $25 limited edition gift card. Register to enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win 6 luxurious nights for two in Honolulu in the Rainbow Tower at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, where they filmed the movie! Roundtrip airfare provided be Hawaiian Airlines. Along with the grand prize, other great prizes are included in the sweepstakes. *Movie ticket is valid up to a $12 valuehttp://www1.simon.com/mall/hamilton-town-center/stream/godzilla-and-red-robin--burgers-and-a-movie-1161824 Movie Theaters & CinemasMovies, Music & Video GamesRestaurants April 14, 2014