As the first outdoor lifestyle property in Indiana, Clay Terrace stands as a unique and beautiful jewel in the Simon Property Group portfolio. Here, 80 stores line the broad sidewalks of Clay Terrace boulevard including Charming Charlie, Jos A Bank, Sur La Table, Whole Foods and Z Gallerie. Clay Terrace serves the nearby communities of Carmel, Fishers, Indianapolis, Noblesville and Westfield.Coveniently located right off US-31 and 146th Street, Clay Terrace is also home to manydining options including grab and go choices such as Paradise Bakery & Cafe to Qdoba and Starbucks, as well as sit down options including Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano, Kona Grill, Mitchell's Fish Market, Mo's A Place for Steaks and Petite Chou.Also while visiting, we have even more choices in our sister mall Village Park Plaza which is located right across the street from Clay Terrace.From the entire team at Clay Terrace, we hope that you will visit us soon!
Clay Terrace is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- Closed (Easter)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=860">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Located with Security and at Guest Services
- Located in the Family Restroom behind Justice
- Located behind Kona Grill and Mitchell's Fish Market
- One machine is located in each of the walkways from parking lots to the Blvd.
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Visit Guest Services in the Clay Terrace North lobby for inquiries about lost items.
- Visit <a href="http://www.startwalkingnow.org/path37094">http://www.startwalkingnow.org/path37094</a> to see the path and distance
- Located in the Family Restroom behind Justice
- <P><STRONG>Guest Services is located in the Clay Terrace North lobby to the right of Dick's Sporting Goods.</STRONG></P> <P><STRONG>Mall Hours<BR></STRONG>Mon-Fri 10:00am - 6:00pm<BR>Sat 10:00am - 6:00pm<BR>Sun 1:00pm - 5:00pm</P>
- Shopping bags are available at Guest Services for $1.00 each. Proceeds benefit the Simon Youth Foundation.
- Available at Guest Services
Start Date: 11/2/2012
Start Date: 2/28/2014
Join us for our third annual Easter egg hunt at Clay Terrace sponsored by Franciscan St. Francis Health! The hunt will be located in the Grassy Knoll behind Kona Grill and Mitchell's Fish Market. This year we have thousands of eggs for your little ones to hunt for!
0-3 year olds will hunt from 9:00AM-9:30AM.
4-6 year olds will hunt from 9:30AM-10:00AM.
7-10 year olds will hunt from 10:00AM-10:30AM.
**All participants must register. Pre-registration begins April 7th at the mall office. Limited number of registrations available. Registration will be held on the day of the event starting promptly at 8:30am at the event area***
Be sure to stay and visit with the Easter Bunny!
Visit these vendors:
Franciscan St. Francis Health
INDOT plans to close US 31 between Old Meridian Street and 136th Street to accelerate the construction of an overpass at 126th Street/Carmel Drive and roundabout interchanges at 131st Street/Main Street and 136th Street. Closure is to begin on or after Friday, April 4, 2014. The road is expected to reopen before Thanksgiving.
To get to Clay Terrace the easiest detour will be to take Keystone Parkway up to 146th Street to still get to Clay Terrace.http://www1.simon.com/mall/clay-terrace/stream/us-31-closures-1106995 CommunityGeneral March 10, 2014
The Sales Associate determines the success of every Sunglass Hut customer experience. As a Sales Associate, you’ll get to perform almost all store functions, including opening and closing, merchandising, and of course selling. Meeting your individual sales goal and ensuring that your customers’ needs are met is always the top priority.
Skills • passionate, intuitive, and trustworthy • communicative and knowledgeable • organized and detail-oriented • Highly adaptable • Skilled at analytical thinking and retail math
High school diploma or equivalent
previous experience in customer service and retail is preferred
If this sounds like you, please come to Sunglass Hut and fill out an applicantion or call (317-705-1911)
Or; Email resume to Store Manager, Andrew @ email@example.com
http://www1.simon.com/mall/clay-terrace/stream/sunglass-hut-is-hiring-1119541 GeneralNew Product Or ServiceNew Store OpeningsSocial Media February 20, 2014