With over 125 shopping, dining and entertainment options, nowhere will you find more choices than at Circle Centre. Conveniently located at the intersection of Maryland St. & Illinois St. in downtown Indianapolis, this four level indoor mall features Carson Pirie Scott, H&M, Finish Line, Gap/Gap Kids, Victoria's Secret and many more.If it's a night out you are looking for, Circle Centre has sit down dining options such as Harry & Izzy's and PF Changs or grab and go options such as Chick-Fil-A and Subway. Consider making it dinner and a movie at our Circle Centre United Artist Movie theater.And if you're planning an overnight trip, check out the Hotels link for more information about Indianapolis and local hotel shopping packages as well as hotel information on the twelve hotels connected to Circle Centre. So, from the Circle Centre team we hope you enjoy your visit!
Circle Centre is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- Indy Swank, Gigi's Cupcakes, and Go! Calendars and Go! Games are all now open on the south end of the mall. <br /> <br /> Indy Swank features local Indianapolis fashions and accessories on Level 3 of the mall. Go! Calendars and Go! Games have great holidays gifts for everyone on your list. They are also located on Level 3.<br /> <br /> Stop for a shopping treat at Gigi's Cupcakes on Level 2 on the south end or get a few to-go for co-workers, family, or friends! They are certain to bring holiday cheer to any group!
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=163">Travelex now</a>.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Welcoming our visitors from near and far, let us help you uncover all the great attractions and restaurants nearby. Just stop by the Simon Guest Services booth on Level 2 at the center of the mall for more information. Directions, guides, coupons and local tips and transportation assistance are available just for the asking. Or, check visitindy.com for great information about the whole city.
- <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><b>Hotel Shopping Packages</b></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">If you are planning a shopping trip to downtown Indianapolis, please check out these great hotel shopping packages.</p> <br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"> </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><strong>Canterbury Hotel<br /> </strong>317-634-3000 800.538.8186<br /> <a href="http://www.canterburyhotel.com">Click here</a> for more information on the hotel<br /> This shopping package includes:<br /> Overnight accomodations in a standard room<br /> $100 American Express Simon gift card a<br /> Valet parking<br /> Rates starting at $288.00 per evening<br /> Valid thru Saturday, December 24, 2011<br /> Other terms and conditions may apply. Contact hotel for details.<br /> <br /> <strong>Embassy Suites</strong></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">317.236.1800 800.362.2779</p> <a href="http://embassysuites1.hilton.com/en_US/es/hotel/INDWWES-Embassy-Suites-Indianapolis-Downtown-Indiana/index.do">Click here</a> for more information on the hotel.<br /> This shopping package includes:<br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Overnight accommodations in a two room suite </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">$25 American Express Simon giftcard</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Two hour evening Manager's Reception* </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">A full Cooked-to-Order Breakfast </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Circle Centre goodie bag</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Rates starting at $149 per night</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Special Terms and Conditions may apply. Contact hotel for details.</p> <br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><b>Hampton Inn Downtown</b></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">317.261.1200 800.426.7866</p> <a href="http://www.schahethotels.com/hampton-inn-downtown-indianapolis-hotel/specials-01.php">Click here</a> for more information on the hotel.<br /> This shopping package includes:<br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Overnight Accommodations</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">$25 American Express Simon giftcard</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Circle Centre goodie bag</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">“On the House” hot breakfast buffet</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Complimentary Valet Parking</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Go to the hotel web page for rate information.</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Special Terms and Conditions may apply. Contact hotel for details.</p> <br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><b>The Hilton Indianapolis</b></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">317.972.0600 800.445.8667</p> <a href="http://www.indianapolishilton.com/specials.htm?gclid=CJ3jpcng1aYCFYSK4AodhT5eHQ">Click here</a> for more information on the hotel.<br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Overnight Accommodations</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">$50 American Express Simon giftcard</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Breakfast for two adults and two children</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Circle Centre goodie bag</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Rates starting at $194 per night</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Special Terms and Conditions may apply. Contact hotel for details.</p> <br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><b>Marriott – Downtown Indianapolis</b></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">317.822.3500 800.228.9290</p> <a href="http://www.indymarriott.com/index.php?chebs=gl_imd">Click here</a> for more information on the hotel.<br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Overnight accommodations </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">$25 American Express Simon giftcard</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Breakfast for two</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Circle Centre goodie bag</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Rates starting at $169 per night</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Promotional Code: SHO</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Special Terms and Conditions may apply. Contact hotel for details.</p> <br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><b>Omni Severin</b></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">317.634.6664 800.843.6664</p> <a href="http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/IndianapolisSeverin.aspx?cid=sd_psg_b-property">Click here</a> for more information on the hotel.<br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Overnight accommodations </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">$25 American Express Simon giftcard</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Continental breakfast for two in 40 West Café</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Circle Centre goodie bag</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Complimentary Valet parking</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Rates Starting from $159 per night</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Special Terms and Conditions may apply. Contact hotel for details.<br /> <br /> <strong>Sheraton Indianapolis<br /> </strong>317.635.2000 800.325.3535<br /> <a href="http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/search/pre_decider_all.html?propertyID=3054&rateCode=SHPPKG&language=en_US&EM=SIMON_PROPERTIES BOOK_NAD_SI_3054_SHPPKG_NORTH).">Click here</a> for more information on the hotel.<br /> Overnight accomodations<br /> $25 American Express Simon giftcard<br /> Breakfast Buffet for two at the Circle Cafe in the hotel<br /> Circle Centre Goodie Bag<br /> Valet Parking for one vehicle, a $25 value!<br /> 3pm late check-out, based on availability<br /> Rates from $169 per night<br /> <br /> <strong>The Westin</strong></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">317.262.8100 800.228.3000</p> <a href="http://www.westinindianapolis.com/mall">Click here</a> for more information on the hotel.<br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; background: white;">Overnight accommodations </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">$25 American Express Simon giftcard</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; background: white;">Breakfast buffet for two at Shula's Restaurant in the hotel </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Circle Centre goodie bag</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; background: white;">Valet parking for one vehicle, a $32 value! </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; background: white;">3 p.m. late check-out, based on availability </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; background: white;">Rates from $199 per night </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Special Terms and Conditions may apply. Contact hotel for details.</p> <br /> <br /> <strong>Other Travel Plans</strong><br /> Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=49+West+Maryland+Street&stateProvince=IN&city=Indianapolis&country=USA&postalCode=46204&temp1=0564" target="_blank">Click here</a> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=49+West+Maryland+Street&stateProvince=IN&city=Indianapolis&country=USA&postalCode=46204&temp1=0564" class="link-topbold" target="_blank"><img alt="" style="border-bottom: 0px solid; border-left: 0px solid; border-top: 0px solid; border-right: 0px solid;" src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" /></a><br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target="_blank">Save up to $100 - click here for more details</a><br /> <br /> <span><strong><span style="font-size: 10px;">Tour Groups</span><br /> </strong></span>If you have a group interested in visiting Circle Centre or would like Circle Centre mall directories or coupon books please send an e-mail to <span style="color: #0033cc;">firstname.lastname@example.org<a><span style="color: #000000; text-decoration: none; text-underline: none;">. Please include your name, number of people in your tour group, a phone number or e-mail address, and the date arriving at Circle Centre. Once we receive your information, a representative with Circle Centre will be calling you to confirm your tour group's arrival.</span></a></span>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Indiana lottery tickets are available for purchase at our lottery booth in the food court.<br />
- <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Circle Centre offers 3 parking garages: the Sun Garage (entrances off of Washington Street and Maryland Street); the Moon Garage (entrance off of Georgia Street); and the World Wonders Garage (entrances off of Illinois Street and Maryland Street). If you are using a GPS system, the following are entrance addresses: <br /> <br /> Sun Garage: 26 W Maryland St., Indianapolis, IN 46204<br /> Moon Garage: 26 W Georgia St., Indianapolis, IN 46204<br /> World of Wonders: 130 S Illinois St., Indianapolis, IN 46204<br /> <br /> <br /> Effective, December 1, 2012, the normal rates are:<br /> <br /> 0 - 3 hours $2</p> <div dir="ltr">3 - 4 hours $4</div> <div dir="ltr">4 - 5 hours $8</div> <div dir="ltr">5 - 6 hours $12</div> <div dir="ltr">6 - 12 hours $15</div> <div dir="ltr">12 - 24 hours $20</div> <div dir="ltr"> </div> <div id="idSignature1325" dir="ltr"> <div></div> <div>An Event Parking rate of $20.00 may be charged during major downtown functions. Visitors will be notified of Event Parking schedules upon entry into any Circle Centre garage. If a visitor shows a $20 receipt from any Circle Centre merchant from that day, normal parking rates will apply.<br /> <br /> Circle Centre garage hours are as follows:<br /> World of Wonders Garage: 24-hour access<br /> Sun Garage: Mon. - Sat.: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m., Sun.: 10:00 a.m. - Midnight<br /> Moon Garage: Mon. - Sat.: 8:00 a.m. - Midnight, Sun.: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.<br /> Hours during holidays and special events may vary.<br /> <br /> <div dir="ltr">Normal rates for the Court Street Garage connected to Claypool Courts and the Embassy Suites are:</div> <div dir="ltr">0 - 1/2 hour $4</div> <div dir="ltr">1/2 - 1 hour $6</div> <div dir="ltr">1 - 2 hours $10</div> <div dir="ltr">2 - 3 hours $12</div> <div dir="ltr">3 - 4 hours $14</div> <div dir="ltr">4 - 8 hours $16</div> <div dir="ltr">8 - 12 hours $18</div> <div dir="ltr">12 - 24 hours $22<br /> </div> <br /> The Court Street Garage is not a Circle Centre garage. If using a GPS the entrance address for the Court Street <br /> Garage is: 49 N Capitol Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46204.<br /> <br /> </div> </div>
- Strollers are available on Level 1 by Harry & Izzy's and on Level 4 in the World Wonders Parking Garage.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Wheelchairs are available at Simon Guest Services (located on the 2nd level across from the Godiva Chocolatier) and at Carson Pirie Scott.
Now through March 30, 2014, when you register for our Pizza Dough Rewards program you get $10 off $40. If you are already a member of our Pizza Dough Loyalty pogram, we have added this reward to your account.http://www.simon.com/mall/circle-centre/stream/calling-all-pizza-dough-rewards-members-1104032 Restaurants March 7, 2014
Limited Time Only! Lucky Shamrock Jar Candle with Illuma-lid® Jar Candle Topper. Get both for only $34.99.
Mix & Match! Scent-Plug® Bases and Refills, 4 for $20 (reg. $6.99-$8.50 each)
Mix & Match! Car Jar® Air Fresheners, Travel Tins, Almost Anywhere Jar™, Car Jar® Ultimate, Vent Sticks and Novelty Vent Sticks, 3 for $12 (reg. $2.99 - $5.99 each)
Concentrated Room Spray - 2 for $10 (reg. $7.99 each)
Any Relaxing Rituals™ Reed Diffuser Blending Kit, $15 with a $35 purchase (reg. $29.99 each)http://www.simon.com/mall/circle-centre/stream/lucky-you-1070700 Housewares & Home Furnishings February 24, 2014
- Buy one, get one 50% Off - Pink Sands™, Turquoise Sky™, Black Coconut
- Buy one, get one 50% Off – Pure Radiance™ Seaglass™ & After Dark™
- Limited Time Only! Lucky Shamrock Jar Candle with Illuma-lid® Jar Candle Topper. Get both for only $34.99.
- Mix & Match! Scent-Plug® Bases and Refills, 4 for $20 (reg. $6.99-$8.50 each)
- Mix & Match! Car Jar® Air Fresheners, Travel Tins, Almost Anywhere Jar™, Car Jar® Ultimate, Vent Sticks and Novelty Vent Sticks, 3 for $12 (reg. $2.99 - $5.99 each)
- Concentrated Room Spray - 2 for $10 (reg. $7.99 each)
- Any Relaxing Rituals™ Reed Diffuser Blending Kit, $15 with a $35 purchase (reg. $29.99 each)
Valentine's Day Crush; Gifts Just for the Guys.
Posted Feb 10 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens!
Thinking of Valentine's Day and most of us would automatically think of gifts for the ladies, after all everyone knows that Diamonds are a girl's best friend. But what about the men in our lives, don't they too deserve a little love and appreciation this Valentine's Day?
Taking all this Valentine's Day inequality to heart, I decided to shop The Fashion Mall at Keystone to find an array of gifts perfect for gifting to the man in your life!
1. Tumi Leather Cover for iPhone 5/5S. This is such a great gift for the guy that doesn't have a wallet, or maybe crams too much into his wallet. There is place to carry 2 or 3 cards, such as ID, Credit or ATM cards with his iPhone. Plus black and white are the colors of spring for guys. Other colors are available too.
2. Tumi Monterey Sling. Want your Baby's Daddy to carry the diaper bag? Then this is the gift for you! This black and white Alpha Bravo Collection piece was designed with the hip guy in mind. Perfect for a day about town, riding the bike to work or even carrying a few things for your new bub.
3. Armani Jeans Men Ankle Boot in grey. Popular for spring, grey is a neutral that will play well with everything your man already owns. This ankle boot is just the right height for avoiding wet feet should there be an unavoidable puddle or two as we head toward spring rains.
4. Armani Men's Sunglasses. The perfect gift of Ultra Cool, help your guy step it up with these game-changing aviator sunglasses. Find these in a range of lens colors, reflector blue being my personal favorite.
5. Bose Soundlink Mini Bluetooth Speaker. Your man can bring his beats with him this summer, they will follow him with bluetooth technology! Small but powerful, you'll be singing along too!
6. Art of Shaving - Power Shave Kit. This kit is perfect for the beginner or travel savvy guy. It's an all inclusive set featuring the Badger Hair brush and travel size necessities. Perfect for a Valentine's getaway!
7. Art of Shaving - Full Shave Kit Sandalwood. This shave kit is semi customizable as your guy can choose the badger hair brush he'd like in this kit. It's the number one best seller and includes full-size amenities, a great deal!
8. Microsoft Store - Sony Action Cam with GPS and accessories. What action hero doesn't want to capture it all on video? This is the perfect gift for your would be James Bond. A full range of add-on accessories is available along with GPS and wifi capability, just so your guy can send you all his action stunts in a second!
9. Brooks Brothers - Rose Gold Knot Cufflink. For the gentleman in your life, work or play, every man needs an elegant accessory for his tailored shirt cuffs. Rose gold is the only color this spring, so treat him and maybe he'll treat you to a night on the town just so he can show off these sparklers!
Whew! What a day I had shopping for the guys. Hopefully this gets you off on the right foot ladies, so happy shopping!
Pick of the week, a spring staple: The Tunic Sweater
Posted Feb 24 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens!
Finally this week the snow is melting, the sun is peeking through the clouds and I can start to feel that spring is on the way! The thought of shedding my outerwear layers made me think that this week's must-have item would be a Tunic Sweater. Still warm enough with its long sleeves, but the kind that are soft and cosy and perfect for pushing or rolling up on a sunnier day.
At this time of the year, we may not quite be ready to bare all and that's why the tunic sweater is perfect! A little longer in the back that regular sweaters, it's flowing and bum covering and pairs well with leggings or jeans that we already have from fall/winter. As the weather gets warmer this sweater can still be worn with denim cut offs or cuffed jeans.
Find my favorites this week from The Fashion Mall at Keystone below:
From Left to Right:
From Gap, the Contrast Trim Tunic Sweater seen in poolside blue and beside in heather gray are both spring worthy colors.
The lightweight Merino Tunic Sweater from J. Crew lends a pop of color to any outfit and is warm enough to layer on a cooler spring day.
The black/white color combination is definitely sticking it out for spring, so the Megaschool Contrast Trim Cashmere Tunic Sweater in black/snowflake is a great buy and it will be classically chic now and again in the fall.
For those warmer days and into the summer, the Pins and Needles Pointelle Deep V Tunic Sweater from Urban Outfitters is perfectly feminine to dress up your favorite moto-boots and leather jacket.
Happy Shopping friends!
Back To Basics
Posted Feb 24 // Dane McDonald
Basic tee's don't get enough love.
Sure, we all want to sport eye-catching tops and spectacular shirts. But let's be honest about what we want to wear nine times out of ten.
So don't neglect your basics. Sometimes understatement will make you stand out more than anything.
All of my favorite tee-shirts are from Urban Outfitters, like this BDG Triblend Colorblock Pocket Tee. Available in red & blue, blue & red, white & grey, and black & grey, it's the perfect shirt to wear on it's own or underneath any sweater or cardigan.
Same goes for the BDG Mocktwist Colorblock V-neck Tee from Urban Outfitters. Available in red & grey and blue & grey, BDG tees can't be beat when it comes to comfort.
If long sleeves are more your style, consider the Slim Flagstone Long-Sleeve Contrast Pocket Tee from J. Crew. Available in heather onyx and heather grain, expect this to quickly become your go-to long sleeve tee.
A stylish baseball tee is the key to a happy life, so look no further than the Slim Flagstone Baseball Tee from J. Crew. The naval blue color pairs well with most outerwear and also looks just fine on it's own.
London Calling; Inspirations from London Fashion Week A/W14
Posted Feb 18 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens,
With the insisting chilly temperatures I have been less than excited to get out and about, but with London Fashion Week coming to a close, I have new inspiration this week and desire to pull on more than my favorite sweats! While I feel that sometimes even the "Ready to wear" collections hitting the runways for the Autumn Winter 2014 shows are still somewhat too far reaching for outfits we actually might wear, I very much enjoy finding inspiration from the London street styles.
I just love the glam/ relaxed feel of this look:
Photo Credit: Atlantic-Pacific
If you're loving it too, I put together a few items that you can find at The Fashion Mall at Keystone to complete your look.
Clockwise from top left:
This glamorous yet relaxed outfit has to be all about the statement coat; here I've highlighted the Diane Von Furstenburg Britt Leopard woven coat from Saks.
The U/R Fleece tech beanie from Nordstrom is stylish yet music savvy, why not keep your ears warm and with tunes all at the same time?
These "Jayna" sunglasses from Kate Spade New York will see you through to the warmer months, the shape is so on-trend for now.
It's also important to build your outfit under the statement coat, so when you're inside you can rock the relaxed vibe. Look to longer blazers this spring such as this Joie "Neville" blazer from Nordstrom.
and keep your legs toasty on cooler spring days with leather leggings such as the "Kalin" Motorcycle legging from BCBG.
Sperry Topsider launched the more modern style "Cloud Logo CVO" sneaker which is perfect for this look and paired with the Michael Kors tote bag, you can spend a day on your feet shopping and never skip a beat.
Finally you can add a pop of pastel pink, one of the "it" colors for spring with this "Shrunken boy-fit Geo Dot Pullover shirt" from C Wonder Store. Let collar points show and the tabs of the shirt fall out from under the sweater and you'll have completed the glam/relaxed vibe with London cool, just like you were sitting from row at one of the shows!
Happy shopping my friends!
Horsing Around; Chinese New Year 2014 is the year of the Horse
Posted Feb 6 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens!
This week we celebrated Chinese New Year and 2014 will be the year of the wooden horse. My Asian heritage has allowed me to experience and take part in the ancient traditions coming from China, so during the lunar New Year celebrations people wear red, decorate the house with poems written on red paper and give children "lucky money" in red envelopes. I used to love receiving those little red envelopes, they were always beautifully decorated with gold symbols, designs and Chinese characters.
I've been seeing many equine inspired pieces at The Fashion Mall Keystone and I was especially drawn to the bracelets and bangles shown below from C Wonder Store that's located in the new luxury wing of the mall. Keeping in mind that the color red symbolizes fire, which according to legend can drive away bad luck, I'll also be on the hunt for a standout red piece such as a jacket, gloves or bag to see me through 2014 with good fortune!
Top Bangle: C Wonder Equestrian Scarf Print Bangle
Bottom Bracelet: C Wonder Horse Chain Bracelet
Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Shopping my friends!
New Year, New Dude; Update your Man's look for a fresh start to 2014.
Posted Jan 24 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens!
It's the "New Year" and while we are all about our resolutions and starting fresh for the year ahead, have we passed a thought to our guys? Men reading this, yes, this blog post is just for you!
I have been out shopping the winter sales and finding some great pieces from the season, so I wanted to highlight a few easy tweaks that the guys could make to update their looks while incorporating pieces that they may already own. Whether it be working out, hanging out or taking the ladies out on date night; The Fashion Mall at Keystone has all these styles that will update and also transition the guys forward into spring!
On Nick, right: In keeping up with those fitness resolutions, I wanted to highlight Lulu Lemon as I feel that many times we forget how great the men's apparel is in this store. One of my favorites is this lightly-lined "Sea Wall track pant" which helps keep muscles warm when working out in cooler temperatures if you're outside for a hike or when you're leaving the gym. The relaxed fit can slip over compression layers or bike shorts and is a comfortable basic for lounging at home or the country cabin. The "basic work-out tee" shown here is available in several colors, though I loved the bright blue for a touch of spring flair and it has actual silver fibers blended into the fabric which helps wick away sweat and prevents bacteria. Finally, the "Post Gravity jacket" shown in the camouflage pattern, updates boring work-out wear keeping it trendy and fun. Who wouldn't want to get to the gym in this outfit!
On Imad, center: This weekend look is styled from Banana Republic. I just love the lightweight wool "Kentfield" pant as it is available in many color and fabric variations, of note is the lighter wool for wear into spring. Guys can pair this pant with one of the BR "no-iron shirts", which comes in three fits and seemingly endless colors and patterns. The half-zip pullover pictured has such a soft feel and added a pop of color for an effortless weekend look. Adding this lighter colored, water-resistant jacket will keep you dry and warm through the spring rains. This is a great look for casual weekend wear or to update your tired office wardrobe.
On Patrick, left: This date-night style is from Saks Fifth Avenue and it's all about the blazer for me. The velvet blazer by Armani is available in 3 delicious colors navy, black and burgundy. The navy one shown here dresses well with tailored denim such as the slim-cut J Brand jeans shown in a charcoal gray wash. Keeping the shirt a basic white and adding a subtly patterned pocket square keeps the look classic and approachable while allowing the blazer be the stand out piece. As the weather warms, try cuffing the jeans and pair with a suede loafer like these from Del Toro.
It's a new year, so let's get a few pieces to update your wardrobe or your Man's wardrobe at The Fashion Mall at Keystone!
Check out my spot on Fox 59 morning show and happy shopping friends!
Spring Fling; The Blushing Beauty.
Posted Mar 3 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens!
Despite the lingering chill, we all know that spring is around the corner and when it finally arrives to Indiana and we can peel back our outer coat layers, the color that you'll want to show off is blush pink.
I have an unhealthy infatuation with this color at the moment and it seems I'm not the only one, it was featured in many of the spring runway shows and is definitely the it color of the season... though I won't be taking it so far as to color my hair a pretty shade of rose, I will be indulging in some fabulous pink items from the Fashion Mall at Keystone this spring.
Here are my top 5 picks for blush pink:
1. This carryall from Coach is the perfect soft leather and in a shade of pink that will match perfectly with every outfit this spring. Madison Cafe Carryall in leather/ Coach
2. What says chic and rocker all at the same time, but kitten heels with studs on. Valentino Rock Studded Leather Kitten Heels/ Saks
3. The perfect shape for any lady and belted at the waist so accentuate a woman's figure. Stella McCartney Astile Jacket/ Saks
4. With floral notes, this fragrance is fresh and pretty for spring. Jo Malone London Peony and Blush Suede Cologne/ Saks
5. A little edgy but so comfortable for everyday, this sneaker screams springtime fashion. Lanvin Metallic Sneaker/ Nordstrom
Ladies, find your inner romance and have a spring fling with blush pink!
High Top Sneakers to Soothe the Sole
Posted Feb 20 // Dane McDonald
I abhor the word 'sneaker.'
It implies worn out tennis shoes, probably left and forgotten in a high schooler's gym locker for far too many months.
'Sneaker' makes it sound like casual shoes can't be dressed up, or even trendy. Which just isn't true.
Sneakers are actually the perfect shoe for showing off your personality, and no sneaker does that better than the classic high top. Here of some of the latest high topped sneakers from Nordstrom perfect for showing off your unique style.
This D-Velows D-String Sneaker by DIESEL melds street style and upscale chic to create a must have high top that your feet should be begging for.
This Skytop Sneaker by Supra comes into a bold burgundy color. The distressed leather gives it a worn and edgy look that's flashy without going over the top.
This Match Supreme Sneaker by Nike is perfectly understated and classic. From the iconic swoosh to it's grey, black, and white tones, you can't go wrong with the OG of sneakers.
This Cota Hi Sneaker by Creative Recreation is sure to release your animal instructs with it's flamboyant cheetah print. They're a little out there and a little too much, but you're sure to earn kudos for rocking kicks this crazy.
This Moby High Top Sneaker by Original Penguin will cover all your footwear bases. Penguin high tops will last for years and the slick black color pairs well with any outfit.
Prepare to be super tanked
Posted Feb 3 // Dane McDonald
I'm a sucker for a good superhero story.
Call it boyhood nostalgia or a flair for those flashy costumes, but I'm always the first in line for a summer blockbuster starring a caped crusader or a rag tag team trusted with saving the world.
So it should come as no surprise that I'm FREAKING OUT over those superhero tank tops by Junk Food, available at Urban Outfitters.
Not that I needed another excuse to start working on my tank collection for Summer 2014, but Iron Man isn't too shabby a place to start. It isn't Robert Downey, Jr.'s Iron Man, but this vintage look is the perfect comic book throwback.
So Ryan Reynolds' Green Lantern was lame as hell, but the Green Arrow more than makes up for it. Especially if you've ever seen Stephen Amell as the Hood on the CW's "Arrow."
And saving the best for last, no superhero will ever compare to the amazing Spider-Man. Because who can't relate to the teenage nerd Peter Parker, just trying to save New York, get the girl next door, and finish his science homework? And there's no better homage to those Spidey-Senses than this vintage, comic book front inspired tank.
Valentine's Day Outside the Box
Posted Jan 29 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens!
I started thinking about the next big date on the gifting Calendar and unless you have a birthday or an anniversary coming up shortly, then you're shopping for Valentine's Day. I'm sure it's one of the busiest times of the year for Jewelry stores and that's for good reason as after all diamonds are a girl's best friend, but why not choose something a little different for your loved ones this year?
At The Fashion Mall at Keystone, you'll be able to find all my suggestions below along with so many more options if you already know what you're looking to give.
The Love Small Mug available at Crate and Barrel is perfect for pouring your love a morning coffee or tea on Valentine's Day, or any other day. It's especially fitting with the cold snap that we've been enjoying in Indy this winter. Why not buy two mugs and share coffee together over the weekend paper, or get a set for brunch with the entire family!
The Marlowe Mini Envelope Cross-body Bag by Rebecca Minkoff available at Saks Fifth Avenue is the perfect date-night clutch and has that pop of spring color that will bring a smile to anyone's face on a grey day. Ladies, this is the perfect item to hint for, or just have your man read my blog for perfect gifting ideas.
This Script Love Cuff by C.Wonder although jewelry, is far from boring or traditional and gold is the color of the moment. When your lady wears this, she'll smile and think of you!
I know these boots may not be as romantic as lingerie, but any girl living in Indy needs a good pair of winter boots. These are stylish enough for everyday wear and the fully waterproof hot pink and black exterior will keep feet warm and dry until the spring sunshine returns. Find the Glacy Explorer boots at Nordstrom.
This Coincidence and Chance Heart Intarsia Sweater from Urban Outfitters would be the perfect Valentine's gift, it screams I "heart" you! Wear this now with jeans, or pair with shorts as shown and it will be sweet and cosy all spring.
My final suggestion for a Valentine's gift, the Nespresso U Spresso Maker available at Crate and Barrel would be perfect for ladies and gents, couples, friends and families alike. The great thing about giving this gift is that you know you'll always have great coffee on hand, even on a snow-day!
Happy shopping and Happy Valentine's my friends,
Check out the hottest new shoes, boots, and accessories at Journeys!
Vans, Converse, Sperry, TOMS (select stores), DC, adidas, Polo, New Balance, to name just a few!
SAVE 30-50% off select styles!
Hurry! Limited Time Offer!
Some restrictions may apply.http://www.simon.com/mall/circle-centre/stream/new-styles-on-deck-for-spring-at-journeys-1098393 New Product Or ServiceShopping March 4, 2014