Located on Middlesex Turnpike, just off Route 128 (I-95) in Burlington, Massachusetts, Burlington Mall is an upscale, climate controlled indoor shopping center anchored by Lord & Taylor, Macy's, Nordstrom, and Sears. Serving the Boston Metro area and towns like Winchester, Lexington and Waltham, Burlington Mall features more than 185 specialty shops including anthropologie, Burberry, Forever XXI, lululemon athletica, and Michael Kors. Our newly renovated Food Court has many grab and go options such as Chik-fil-A or you can give your feet a rest and dine-in at one of our four amazing sit down restaurants; The Cheesecake Factory, Legal Sea Foods, Rainforest Café or Uno’s Chicago Grill. Burlington Mall has what you are looking for - from electronics to jewelry to men's and women's apparel. We hope to see you soon! -Burlington Mall Management
Burlington Mall® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Friday
- 10am - 9pm
- 11am - 6pm
- 12/02 - 12/05/2013:
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/06 - 12/07/2013:
- 10am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 8pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/09 - 12/12/2013:
- 10am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/13 - 12/19/2013:
- 9am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/20 - 12/23/2013:
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 8am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 8am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
(781) 272-8667Mall Office(781) 272-8667
(781) 272-8667Shopping Line(781) 272-8667
(781) 272-8669Mall Security(781) 272-8669
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=146">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Our play area features a playhouse, climbing structures, toys and diaper changing station. It is open during normal mall hours, and provides families and children a safe and fun area to play while other family members are shopping. The play area is sponsored by Winchester Hospital and Boston Children's Hospital.<br />
- Have copies made or send a fax! Please visit Guest Services on the lower level in the Lord & Taylor wing. Copies are $.25 each. Faxing services cost $2 for the first page and $1 for each additional page. All proceeds go to benefit the Simon Youth Foundation.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=75+Middlesex+Turnpike&stateProvince=MA&city=Burlington&country=USA&postalCode=01803&temp1=4822" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=75+Middlesex+Turnpike&stateProvince=MA&city=Burlington&country=USA&postalCode=01803&temp1=4822" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- You may inquire about Lost and Found items by calling the Mall Office at (781) 272-8668.
- The Walk for Wellness program is open to walkers of all ages and fitness levels, free of charge. Enter through the Food Court entrance, near Legal Sea Foods, beginning at 6:00am Monday through Saturday and Sunday at 8:00am. Every Tuesday, a nurse from Lahey Clinic is available on the lower level next to the escalators near Sears to check blood pressure, free of charge.<br /> <br /> One full lap on the lower level equals about .85 miles, four laps is a little over 3 miles.
- More than 5,700 parking spaces, including more than 130 handicapped spaces, are available.
- While Burlington Mall does not have an actual cab stand, local taxis frequently stop at the Legal Sea Foods entrance. A Guest Services Associate will happily assist you in calling for taxi pick-up at any time.
- <P>Stamps are available at CVS on the lower level next to Lord & Taylor. U.S. Postal mailboxes are now located right outside the double doors next to CVS.</P>
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available to those in need at Guest Services, located in the Lower Level Lord & Taylor Wing. A form must be filled out, and your valid driver's license will be held until the return of the loaned wheelchair. Availability is limited. The best entrance to use to access the wheelchairs is in the rear of the mall facing New England Executive Park in between Lord & Taylor and the main building entrance. There is seating available in this location to allow those in a need a seat while a wheelchair is signed out.