Love shopping? Then you'll want to visit Brea Mall. This upscale center showcasing five major department stores and over 175 specialty shops. Brea Mall also features a full-service day spa, and many popular restaurants. Its architectural highlights include italian tile walkways, vaulted skylights, and fountains.
Brea Mall® is open today from 9am to 10pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Friday
- 10am - 9pm
- 10am - 7pm
- 11am - 6pm
- 12/06 - 12/13/2013:
- 9am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/14 - 12/20/2013:
- 8am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 12/21 - 12/23/2013:
- 7am - 11pm (Holiday Hours)
- 7am - 6pm (Christmas Eve)
- Closed (Christmas Day)
- 7am - 10pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 9pm (Holiday Hours)
- 10am - 8pm (Holiday Hours)
(714) 990-2733Mall Office(714) 990-2733
(714) 990-2732Shopping Line(714) 990-2732
(714) 990-3264Mall Security(714) 990-3264
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. <br /> <br /> All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. <br /> <br /> We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=233">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Travelex ATM Locations:<br /> Upper Level Food Works/Food Court (Macy's Mens Wing)<br /> Lower Level Sears Court ( Sears Wing)<br /> Lower Level next to Windsor Fashions. ( JCP Wing)<br /> <br /> Fees may apply plus bank charges. Please refer to your bank for more info on bank fees/charges.
- OCTA and ACCESS stops at Brea Mall, For more information on bus routes and times. Visit <a href="http://www.octa.net">www.octa.net</a> or call 714-560-6282
- Childrens Play area is located in the Macy's Lower Level Wing.
- Coca Cola vending machines are throughout the mall area.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1065+Brea+Mall&stateProvince=CA&city=Brea&country=USA&postalCode=92821&temp1=4821" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1065+Brea+Mall&stateProvince=CA&city=Brea&country=USA&postalCode=92821&temp1=4821" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. <br /> <br /> Download the free app from the App Store? for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost & Found Items:<br /> Contact Brea Mall: Andrews International Security @ 714.990.3264. Misplaced items turned into Brea Mall Security will be logged in for record and kept for 30 days.If an item has a number or mailing address, we will contact the person directly for pick-up. After 30 days the item is donated to local charity.
- Brea Mall welcomes all walkers to come and get fit everyday. Entry #1 which is the California Pizza Kitchen mall entrance doors are open at 7:30 AM. This entrance is located between Sears and Macy's. Brea Mall would appreciate if ALL our walkers would use this mall entrance when entering the mall to walk. This entrance (Entry 1) is the designated entrance for our Club Ped Walkers to enter on a daily basis. Please remain on the carpeted second level until 9:00 AM this is the best option for our walkers to avoid morning operational activities on the first floor.<br /> <br /> Club Ped, hosted by Synergy Medical Fitness Center at the St. Jude Centers for Rehabilitation and Wellness, and is Brea Mall's exclusive walking program. Club Ped meets every Tuesday and Friday at 9:00am in the Center Court for stretching exercises lead by a certified fitness trainer. Participants are encouraged to stop by St. Jude’s Heart Check Machine located on the first floor in the JC Penney Courtyard for blood pressure checks. For additional information on fitness services offered by St. Jude Medical Center at Synergy, call 714-578-8770. For additional information on Brea Mall events, promotions and concerns please contact the Brea Mall Management at 714/990-2733.
- Handicapped parking facilities are available.
- Got Bag?<br /> Shopping Bags are located next to Guest Services. All proceeds go to the Simon Youth Foundation (SYF).<br /> For info on SYF go to <a href="http://www.syf.org">www.syf.org</a>.
- Find out all the COOL STUFF waiting for your child to do!!! Kids love clubs! They learn important lessons about safety, health and wellness and much more!! Go to Guest Services and sign up today! Kidgit membership is $5. a year. Plus they receive a cool Kidgit T-Shirt and learn all about upcoming events!!
- After a day of shopping or just need time to relax, enjoy one of our many seating areas throughout the mall. Relax next to our Center Court Fountain or just enjoy the view from our second level.
- Kiddie Kruzzers (strollers) are located at all mall entrances (Lower Level - Sears, Upper Level - Macy's by California Pizza Kitchen, Upper Level - Foodworks Food Court, and Lower Level Macy's Men's). Cost is $5 per day with $1 refund upon return of the Kiddie Kruzzer (stroller).
- <p style="text-align: left;"> <span style="font-size: 16px; font-family: times new roman;">Valet parking is available for your shopping convenience year 'round. Valet service is located between Sears and Nordstrom department stores. Rate: $5 Friday -Saturday - Sunday only<br /> 12pm - 8pm<br /> </span></p>
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available at Simon Guest Services.
MAC: Divine Night Holiday Color Collection
Posted Nov 9 // Tiffany Borland
MAC Cosmetics is definitely one of my favorite make up brands. I love how many options they have in color, styles and textures. I also love that they carry everything from eyeliner, to blush, to fake eyelashes. It's a one stop shop for all of your make up and beauty needs! Every season MAC launches a special collection for the holidays, or even just a fun themed make up collection like their Hello Kitty Collection, Viva Glam - Lady Gaga Collection and even a collaboration with Rihanna! Their collections are always unique and impressive. It leaves me wanting to do a make up make over and incorporate their beautiful eyeshadows and lipsticks. Being a fan of MAC, it's no surprise that I was excited for their Divine Night Holiday Color Collection! The collection features beautiful bronze and eggplant tones that are perfect for the holiday season! The Divine Night collection is exclusive to MAC and features Divine Night mineral eyeshadows, Divine Night fluidline, false eyelashes, lipstick, mineral blush, nail lacquer and even a Divine Night skin finish that comes in three different tones! I can't wait to stop at the MAC location at The Shops at Mission Viejo to pick up their eye shadow in "Tonight's Temptation" and a "Private Party" Lipstick. I feel like these two items will transform my Fall/Winter look and make it match my wardrobe a bit more! Make sure you stop by the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo to browse their MAC locations and pick up a few of the exclusive Divine Night items for Fall and Winter!
How I wore It: Pale Pinks!
Posted Oct 8 // Tiffany Borland
CUT IT OUT - HEELS!
Posted Sep 29 // Tiffany Borland
Hello Fashion Lovers,
The fall season has just begun and I've been seeing this trend more and more; CUTOUTS! Cutout boots. Cutout heels. Cutout booties. It's everywhere and it's quickly becoming one of my all time favorite shoe trends. It adds interesting details to a basic shoe, and it instantly makes your outfit look more chic and fashionable. I also love how versatile the look is. You can easily shape shoes with different cutouts and ankle straps! Also, it's a subtle trend that I feel will last for a really really long time. I've worn the cutout trend in SO many ways; with skinny jeans, mini dresses and rompers!
The new trend works best with well-fitted clothing and more dressy pieces. Below are my all time favorite cutout heels from Nordstrom! You can find these shoes at the Nordstrom locations at the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo! Be sure to check out their other selections in store as well! Nordstrom carries brands such as Vince, Sam Edelman and Dolce Vita to name a few. They also carry my personal favorite, Marc Jacobs!
From Left - Right, Top - Bottom: Vince 'Sonia' Pump, Nina Originals 'Darby' Pump, Dolce Vita 'Kadyn' Pump, Carolinna Espinosa 'Button' Pump, Saint Laurent 'Cuff' Pump, Nine West 'Saybella' Pump (Also available in Black Leather)!
Let me know what your favorite shoe was from the 'cut-out trend' and show me how you'd rock it!
Back to School - Cool!
Posted Sep 25 // Tiffany Borland
Hello Fashion Lovers,
I know that everyone is settling back into school and with all of the studying, homework and classes, it gets tough trying to stay fashionable! Tying shirts around your waist was very popular in the 90s and now it's back. This is probably one of the easiest trends to incorporate into your daily style. It gives off a casual/cool feel that makes you look like you're setting the trends. Plus, when it comes to functionality, it is great having a place to put an unused layer of clothing rather than holding it. It is also nice having an extra top to wear when it gets too cold at night.
My favorite way to style this new cross waist trend is with denim. Denim is always the perfect foundation since it's casual, but can still be dressed up or down! I found this denim skirt that has sewn in sleeves to give off the trend without actually having to wear an extra layer (you can find a similar skirt at H&M or Urban Outfitters, which are at the Brea Mall)! I also threw on a lace motorcycle jacket (available at H&M at both the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo), a simple top and black Marc Jacobs heels (available at Nordstrom locations at both the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo).
Let me know how you incorporated the tied up style!
CYBER MONDAY - MACY'S
Posted Dec 2 // Tiffany Borland
I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to December with Christmas shopping and holiday cheer! With all the daily deals, it looks like Black Friday isn't over just yet. Most in-store deals will last all week and there will be super savings all month leading up to Christmas. Speaking of deals, today is Cyber Monday and you can snag these amazing jewelry discounts in select Macy's department store locations. After all, everyone says that "Diamonds are a girls best friend!" and these pretty pieces can be just that for your wife, mother, girlfriend or even sister! Most items are up to 70 percent off or more! If you aren't one for jewelry, diamonds or accessories, there are also a ton of other items that range from clothing to shoes. So, be sure to check out these sales in store at the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo because these items are going fast!
Items Shown: Le Vian Diamond 14k White Gold White and Chocolate Diamond Studs (1/2 ct. t.w.) | Diamond Earrings, 14k White Gold Diamond Spiral Bezel Earrings (3/8 ct. t.w.) | 14k White Gold Earrings, Diamond Accent Hoop Earrings | Pearl Earrings Set, Sterling Silver Cultured Freshwater Pearl 3-Piece Stud Earrings Set (8mm) | Diamond Earrings, 14k White Gold Diamond Cluster Stud Earrings (1/10 ct. t.w.) | 14k White Gold Earrings, Treated Blue Diamond Stud Earrings (1/2 ct. t.w.)
Have a wonderful day shopping!
BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!
Posted Dec 3 // Tiffany Borland
Hello Fashion Lovers
I hope everyone had a happy and wonderful holiday and now that Thanksgiving is officially over, let the shopping begin!! The Shops at Mission Viejo and the Brea Mall will be open for over 24 hours (November 28, 2013 at 8 p.m. until November 29 at 10 p.m.) with incredible sales, deals and one time bargains! These deals will be valid on Black Friday and most will be going on for the holiday weekend. Every store has a savings that will be unlike anything else. Forever 21 and Steve Madden will be giving out mystery scratch off cards which have the possibility of holding extreme discounts on your entire purchase. H&M will be giving out special gift cards to those that arrive early, along with instore holiday deals that are up to 70 percent off. There are also plenty of "Buy one, Get one 50% off deals" at the following stores: Pac Sun, Brookstone and Stride Rite! There will be all day major savings of 40% off - 60% off at Guess, Loft, Aeropastale, Express, American Eagle and many more. Don't forget that stores like Claire's, The Disney Store, Lego Store, Macy's and plenty of other stores. So, be sure to stop by the Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo this Thanksgiving weekend to snag some wonderful items that can easily fit into your holiday budget!!
Also, if you're really ready to take on the holiday deals and savings, you'll have to download the Simon Mobile Shopper Club for your phone. It's insanely easy to join and you'll be the first to know about special events, sales, insider deals, contests, giveaways and more! Plus, you'll be ahead of the game for all of your holiday shopping!
Christmas Gift Guide For Mom
Posted Nov 28 // Tiffany Borland
I know the holidays are quickly approaching and before you line up for stores to open on Black Friday, remember that there are some AMAZING deals going on RIGHT NOW. You can easily cross mom off of your Christmas list today by picking up one of these greatly discounted items at Nordstrom. So, be sure to stop by the Nordstrom locations at The Shops at Mission Viejo and the Brea Mall for their sale, as well as all of the upcoming Black Friday deals! I will be posting my Black Friday favorites next week, along with more gift guides and my favorite in-store savings that will be happening at both malls!
Isaac Mizrahi New York 'Joan' Tote in Black/Camel - $178.00 | Marc by Marc Jacobs Drop Earrings in Onyx/ Gold - $29.97 | Kate Spade New York Cluster Drop Earrings in Citron/ Gold - $40.80 | Skagen Crystal Brushed Bezel Bracelet Watch in 38mm Gold - $104.98 | Skagen 'Mesh' Round Crystal Bezel Watch in Gold - $83.98 | Vince Camuto 'Max' Medium Leather Satchel in Stone / White/ Black - $178.80
I'm sure there is something for every Mom at the Nordstrom sale that's going on at the moment. Designer pieces (like the ones above) are going for 40 percent off or more! I know I'm going to be picking up a few items for myself (shh!) while I'm out shopping for my family and friends! I'll be sure to keep you updated on my Winter Wishlist and the items I'm hoping to snag this upcoming season!
Black Swan @ Nordstrom
Posted Nov 14 // Tiffany Borland
Hello Fashion Lovers,
It looks like it's that time of the year again where we can finally break out our favorite holiday dresses and winter themed outfits! Instead of wandering around last minute to find a perfect dress for the upcoming special occasions, the new brand Black Swan, has made the holiday season a much easier one to get ready for. You'll definitely find me wearing the emerging new brand on Thanksgiving and at Christmas parties! They quickly and easily became one of my favorite brands since their clothes are beautifully made with such a fun, unique style! I especially love all of the different textures and prints that Black Swan uses in their designs. It really makes every piece different and interesting! You'll be sure to stand out this season. Right now the brand is so new that it is hard to come across, but lucky for you, I found out it's now available at Nordstrom department stores and I'm sure you can find them at a few other boutiques and shops. Be sure to check out the Black Swan dresses that I've been eying below and let me know what you think of this amazing new brand!
Finnona Foiled Chiffon Shift Dress | Glow Embellished Velvet Silk Dress
Daja Embellished Tank Dress | Nixon Embroidered Lace Dress
Bolan Embroidered Mesh Dress | Lace and Chiffon Dress
Make sure you stop by the Nordstrom locations at The Shops at Mission Viejo and the Brea Mall to snatch up these dainty dresses for all of the fun special occasions and parties that are coming up.
How I Wore it: Flare Jeans
Posted Oct 31 // Tiffany Borland
Hello Fashion Lovers,
It looks like Flare Jeans are making a comeback this fall season! I've been seeing them pop up left and right on runways, in magazines and at the malls, and I can't help but grow a liking for them. The pair I wore below are Lucky Brand's Charlotte Kick Flare Jeans. They're available in multiple washes and you can find them at Macy*s stores! Please visit the Macy*s locations at The Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo to try on these amazing jeans! I styled them with a black, floppy fedora that you can find at Bebe stores (also located at both The Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo) and Chinese Laundry Boots that are available at Nordstrom locations! The black leather moto jacket is from H&M is on sale for $29 right now. It was originally $50 dollars! This has easily become one of my favorite outfits for the season since it keeps me warm while still looking cool. Be sure to put together your go-to fall outfit, since the weather is finally getting cold enough to layer up!
Outfit Details: Lucky Brand Charlotte Kick Flare Jeans (available at Macy*s), BeBe Black Floppy Fedora, H&M Black Leather Moto Jacket, Levi's White Striped Collar Shirt (available at Macy*s), Chinese Laundry Boots (available at Nordstrom)
Let me know how you stay warm while the weather gets cool! Be sure to check out Bebe, H&M, Macy*s and Nordstrom at The Brea Mall and The Shops at Mission Viejo to get this entire look! :)