For Your Information
LEGAL INFORMATION &
Code Of Conduct
Last Updated: May 22, 2014
Thank you for choosing a Simon shopper center as your destination for shopping, great food, and entertainment. It is our desire to provide you with an enjoyable and delightful shopping experience. We ask all of our guests to conduct themselves in a respectful way in accordance with the code of conduct and all laws and local ordinances.
- Wear appropriate clothing.
- Disruptive behavior is prohibited.
- No weapons.
- Possession of open alcoholic beverages except in designated areas is prohibited.
- No solicitation.
- No pets (except service animals).
- Smoking except in designated areas is prohibited.
- No loitering.
- For our shoppers that are visiting one of our California (CA) locations: Please note that engaging in non-commercial expressive activity not sponsored by the center is prohibited.
- For our shoppers that are visiting one of Premium Outlets® centers: Pets on leashes are allowed as our outlet centers are all outdoors, so please disregard #6 above.
- Overall: All Simon shopping centers expressly retain the right to revise or modify this code of conduct as necessary. Any exceptions to this code of conduct will be determined by local center management in its sole discretion.