About Simon |
Careers with Simon |
Simon Property Group, Inc., the largest real estate company in the world, is seeking a highly motivated, experienced paralegal, preferably with a litigation background, to join its dynamic legal team at its downtown Indianapolis headquarters.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Assist internal counsel in Simon’s Legal Operations Department with managing commercial litigation and operational legal matters involving Simon's corporate operations and retail properties throughout the nation.
• Responsible for responding to inquiries from Simon personnel and outside counsel.
• Investigating a wide range of factual and legal issues.
• Gathering information and documents responsive to discovery requests.
• Drafting memoranda and correspondence.
• Reviewing and proposing revisions for contracts/leases.
• Maintaining a web-based matter tracking database for such matters.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
• Preferred: Paralegal Certificate or Bachelor's degree.
• Litigation experience preferred.
• Must possess strong organizational and communication skills, desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, demonstrate an ability to multitask effectively, adhere to deadlines, and be able to work collaboratively within a team as well as autonomously.
Mobile Site |
Find a Mall |
Contact Us |
Become An Insider |
Simon Youth Foundation |
Copyright © 2013 Simon Property Group, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
By continuing past this page and/or using this site, you agree to abide by the
use of any information on this site. View our