About Simon |
Careers with Simon |
Simon Property Group has an exciting Network Manager opportunity for the right technical manager. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated technical background with varying levels of management to include technology, projects and staff. This position will be a key contributor to the network design and day-to-day management of the Headquarters infrastructure along with 300 MPLS connected properties. Accountable, motivated and competent describes some of the attributes that will assist the successful candidate in reaching the organization’s operational performance & availability goals.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
· Define, manage, and communicate network operations for the Simon Infrastructure
· Work with various teams including: project management, application support, and infrastructure as well as third part contractors.
· Demonstrate the ability to identify business needs and use them to drive strategy and processes.
· Manage and work with contracted resources to lead and prioritize the operations work, working with vendors to escalate issues for quick problem resolution.
· Lead a technology operations team as well as provide technical support.
· Provide technical direction and strategy to operation teams in support of business issues, to ensure successful implementation of technology standards.
· Prepare and present project plans focused on cost, benefits, and stability.
· Support, advise, assist, guide, and resolve problems for network technology.
· Participate in the long-term strategies and planning for security and technical architecture and operations.
· Lead the analysis, requirement development, design, documentation and implementation of medium to large enterprise solutions.
· Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in successfully driving network activities.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in leadership positions with Information Technology with a variety of hardware and software disciplines.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering.
· Proven project management and leadership skills.
· Experience supporting a large network of thousands of users with thousands of active devices.
· Strong experience implementing networking technology including extensive experience with the following: Ethernet, LAN, WAN, WLAN, Firewall, TCP/IP.
· Experience installing, configuring, and supporting Cisco network hardware including hubs, routers, switches & concentrators, VPN, firewalls & load balancers.
· Experience in the implementation/management of firewalls, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Intrusion Detection & Prevention (IDP) systems a plus.
· Strong knowledge of wireless technologies, protocols and standards, network management, and analysis tools.
· Strong technical knowledge of: anti-virus software, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, network security measures, network routing including EIGRP/OSPF, cable infrastructure, video voice and web conferencing technologies, data privacy practices laws.
· Any related certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE will be considered. Experience in ITIL processes, and CMDB is also preferred.
· Demonstrated experience with Security and Cisco networking products.
· Experience translating concepts and requirements into tangible business solutions.
· Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communications.
· Effective interpersonal skills.
· Strong understanding of network security.
· Demonstrated ability to bring conflicting viewpoints to consensus.
· Proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
Mobile Site |
Find a Mall |
Contact Us |
Become An Insider |
Simon Youth Foundation |
Copyright © 2013 Simon Property Group, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
By continuing past this page and/or using this site, you agree to abide by the
use of any information on this site. View our